RAVENOL Hydraulikoel HLP-D 68
- 60 L | 1323306-060
- 60 L | 1323306-D60
- Hydraulic Oils / Compressor Oils
- MAN N 698
- DENISON HF-0
- Daimler DBL 6721
RAVENOL Hydraulikoel HLP-D 68 is detergent hydraulic oil with good net and cleaning effect.
RAVENOL HydraulikoelHLP-D 68 is designed with selected base oils with additives to prevent corrosion, wear and friction.
RAVENOL Hydraulikoel HLP-D 68 also contains detergent and dispersing agents, which always provide for a clean hydraulic system. These additives dissolve contaminants, hold them in suspension and enabling the cleaning of contaminated hydraulic systems. The functional elements of a hydraulic system thereby remain free of deposits and bonds. This will emulsified penetrating water and ensure trouble-free operation of the hydraulic system.
RAVENOL Hydraulikoel HLP-D 68 is for use in agriculture hydraulic systems, construction machinery, cement factories, foundries, and electro-plate clutches. It can also be used as functional test oil, inlet oil for aggregates and machinery, textile machinery and machine tools.
RAVENOL Hydraulikoel HLP-D 68 offers:
- High aging resistance and high corrosion protection
- Good air release
- Excellent wear protection and proper conduct foam
- Very good viscosity-temperature behaviour
- neutral behaviour towards sealing materials
- Extremely good detergent and dispersant characteristics
- Excellent corrosion protection even at the ingress of wetness
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||869||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||9,4||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||69,2||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||113||DIN ISO 2909|
|Pourpoint||°C||-36||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||234||DIN ISO 2592|