RAVENOL Hydrauliköl TSX 100 (HVLP)
- 20L | 1323207-020
- 20 L | 1323207-B20
- 1000 L | 1323207-700
- DIN 51524 Part 3 HVLP
- ISO 6743/4-HV
- Hydraulic Oils / Compressor Oils
- AFNOR 48 603 HV; CETOP RP 91H-HV; DENISON HF-0, HF-1, HF-2; FZG 12; General Motors LH-04-1, LH-06-1, LH-15-1; Sperry Vickers 1-286-S, M-2950-S; US Steel 127, 136
RAVENOL Hydraulikoel TSX 100 (HVLP) is high quality multi-grade hydraulic oil type HVLP based on special selected solvent refined basic oils.
It is characterised by a high stable viscosity index and a solid corrosion protection. Efficient additives offer an excellent corrosion protection even under extreme loads. The behaviour of sealing materials is neutral.
RAVENOL Hydraulikoel TSX 100 (HVLP) is suitable for heavy loaded hydraulic machines of the industry, for earth moving machines and agricultural machines. Preferred use in case of great variations of the operation temperature.
No use in case of silver and/or silver-coated components in the hydraulic machines.
RAVENOL Hydraulikoel TSX 100 (HVLP) is tried and tested for aggregates specifying:
RAVENOL Hydraulikoel TSX 100 (HVLP) offers:
- A high and stable viscosity index
- An excellent corrosion protection
- An excellent protection against wear
- A very good air and water separation behaviour to prevent foam formation
- Neutral behaviour towards sealing of plastics
- A very low pour point
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||871,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||14,4||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||99,9||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||148||DIN ISO 2909|
|Pourpoint||°C||-30||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||260||DIN ISO 2592|