RAVENOL SCR PAO 32 Screw Kompressorenoel
- 20 L | 1330314-020
- ISO VG Klasse 32 übertrifft die Anforderungen nach DIN 51 506 VDL
- Hydraulic Oils / Compressor Oils
RAVENOL SCR PAO 32 Screw Kompressorenoel is fully synthetic compressoroil with ISO VG Class 32 which is specifically designed to provide effective lubrication in rotary screw air compressors.
RAVENOL SCR PAO 32 Screw Kompressorenoel contains additivs, which ensure an excellent wear protection and protects against residue and corrosion (both steel and non- ferrous metal). Most compressors have to work under high temperature so that the used oil has to have a good aging resistance but also a low residue building.
RAVENOL SCR PAO 32 Screw Kompressorenoel conforms to its ISO VG Classe and shows a remarkable low evaporative behavior an outstanding demulsifying power as well as excellent air separation ability. It ensures certain lubrication not only in the high temperature range but also in cold condition of the compressor to reach a wear minimisation. By the use of selected and matched additives the tendency of coking and flammable residues are minimized.
RAVENOL SCR PAO 32 Screw Kompressorenoel is recommended for use in rotary screw air compressors.
RAVENOL SCR PAO 32 Screw Kompressorenoel offers:
- High oxidation stability.
- Excellent protection against rust and corrosion.
- Best wear protection. Keeps compressor components free of sludge and varnish to ensure trouble free operation and lower maintenance costs on fluid change-out
- Very low evaporative behavior and an outstanding demulsifying power
- Excellent air separation ability
- Better resistance to oxidative breakdown
- Extends oil change intervals up to 8,000 hours service in rotary screw compressors and 1,000 hours service in rotary vane compressors.
- Improves compressor operating efficiency, lower energy consumption costs by reducing of oil thickening
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||839,0||DIN EN 12185|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||6,0||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||30,9||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||142||DIN ISO 2909|
|Pourpoint||°C||-69||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||250||DIN ISO 2592|
|Total Acid Number TAN||m KOH/g||0,15||ASTM D664|
|Water Separation at 54°C (min)||ml||40-40-0 (5)||ASTM D1401|
|Copper Corrosion: 3h bei 32°C||1a||ASTM D130|
|A - Distilled Water||Bestanden||ASTM D665|
|B - Synthetic Seawater||Bestanden||ASTM D665|
|Residue and Ash:||-|
|Coke Residue, % (Conradsontest)||<0,1||ASTM D524|
|Foaming Behavior||ml||ASTM D892|
|Sequenz I||0/0||ASTM D892|
|Sequenz II||0/0||ASTM D892|
|Sequenz III||0/0||ASTM D892|