RAVENOL Turbinenöl T 68
- 208 L | 1330356-208
- DIN 51515 (L-TD)
- ISO 6743/0
- Industrial Oils/ Specialties
- British Standard BS 489: 1999
- Siemens TLV 9013 04
- Alstom HTGD 90117
RAVENOL Turbinenöl T 68 is produced for the lubrication of gas and steam turbines as well as turbo
compressors with and without transmission according to the specifications of DIN 51 515-2.
RAVENOL Turbinenöl T 68 is based on high quality mineral base oils with agents to increase the corrosion
protection and aging resistance.
RAVENOL Turbinenöl T 68 is a universal mineral oil for turbines of especially chosen refined base oils with a
natural high viscosity index. So-called “metal deactivators” are added to the turbine oil in addition to the normal
additives in order to guarantee the excellent characteristics.
RAVENOL Turbinenöl T 68 is used in fixed gas and steam turbines as well as electrical machines or machines driven by steam turbines like generators, compressors, pumps and transmissions.
RAVENOL Turbinenöl T 68 can also be used for the lubrication of hydraulic systems, compressors, gear transfers and bearings in case of problems of the contamination with water because a high proctection against rust and oxidation is requested.
RAVENOL Turbinenöl T 68 offers:
- an excellent thermic and oxidative stability
- an excellent viscosity temperature behaviour
- a high and stable viscosity index
- a very good oxidation stability also at very high temperatures
- a good protection against corrosion of Ferro and non Ferro metals
- an excellent water separation behaviour
- a very good air separation behaviour which excludes foam formation as far as possible
- a low pour point
- a good corrosion behaviour
- an excellent water separation behaviour / demulsifying behaviour
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||867,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||8,6||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||68,0||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||98||DIN ISO 2909|
|Pourpoint||°C||-24||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||220||DIN ISO 2592|