RAVENOL Fork Oil Heavy 15W
- 1 L | 1182105-001
- 4 L | 1182105-004
- Motobike / Motogear / Forkoil / Appliances
RAVENOL Fork Oil Heavy 15W is a fork oil on mineral oil base which was developed for all forks of off-road motorbikes and motor cross bikes.
RAVENOL Fork Oil Heavy 15W is especially characterised by a high and stable viscosity index as well as a solid corrosion protection. Efficient additives offer even under extreme loads an excellent corrosion protection. The behaviour against sealing materials is neutral.
RAVENOL Fork Oil Heavy 15W was developed for the use in all chassis components of two-wheeler vehicles and offers good power characteristics. In order to obtain the optimum viscosity for the vehicle and operating condition the mineral fork oils are miscible among each other.
RAVENOL Fork Oil Heavy 15W offers:
- good damping characteristics at all temperatures
- a high and stable viscosity index
- an excellent protection against corrosion, therefore a longer endurance of the fork components
- as far as possible protection against corrosion of the inside components
- a very good air and water separation behaviour to prevent foam formation
- neutral behaviour against sealings made of plastics
- a very low pour point
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||865||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||8,1||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||46,0||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||150||DIN ISO 2909|
|Pourpoint||°C||-39||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||220||DIN ISO 2592|
|TBN||mg KOH/g||0,4||ASTM D2896|
|Sulphated ash||%wt.||ca. 0,06||-|