RAVENOL Motobike System Cleaner Shot
- 100 ml | 1390401-100
- Motobike / Motogear / Forkoil / Appliances
RAVENOL Motobike System Cleaner Shot is a fuel additive with high levels of cleaning and corrosion-protecting additives for all motorcycle gasoline injection engines, which increases the performance of the engine. It cleans the fuel system from the tank to the combustion chamber and always ensures optimal mixture formation and excellent protection of all components of the fuel system against corrosion. The use of RAVENOL Motobike System Cleaner Shot removes resin and varnish-like deposits in the micro range on injection valves and fuel quantity distributors and ensures precise control of these elements. In addition, the RAVENOL Motobike System Cleaner Shot binds and neutralizes acidic condensed water, prevents carburetor icing, protects the fuel system from corrosion and thus ensures optimal driving behavior and low fuel consumption.
RAVENOL Motobike System Cleaner Shot is added to the petrol.
- In fuel systems of 4-stroke motorcycles
- Preventive in every inspection
- With increased fuel consumption
- For all motorcycle gasoline injection engines with and without catalytic converter
Dosage: Add the contents of the can to the fuel tank. The ideal dosage is a can with 100 ml RAVENOL Motobike System Cleaner Shot on a tank filling (15 - 20 liters). Even a different dosage does not cause any problems in the motors.
RAVENOL Motobike System Cleaner Shot offers:
- Optimizing engine performance, increasing operational safety
- Corrosion protection
- Suitability for catalysts
- Optimization of gasoline consumption and improvement of exhaust gas values
- Cleaning the fuel system from the tank to the combustion chamber, removes residues
- Lubrication of the upper cylinder area
- Protection of the entire fuel system
- binding of condensed water
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||817,0||EN ISO 12185|