RAVENOL Motobike V-Twin SAE 20W-50 Fullsynth.
- 1 L | 1171105-001
- 4 L | 1171105-004
- 20 L | 1171105-020
- 20 L | 1171105-B20
- 208 L | 1171105-208
- 208 L | 1171105-D28
- 1000 L | 1171105-700
- JASO MA2
- Fully synthetic
- Motobike / Motogear / Forkoil / Appliances
- Moto Guzzi Motorcycles
- Victory Motorcycles
- BMW Cruiser Motorcycles
- Harley Davidson 62600005, 62600031
- Honda 08C35-A251M01, 08C35-A251L01
- Yamalube LUB20W50AP04, LUB20W50AP12
- Triumph Motorcycles
- Suzuki V-Twin Motor Oil
- Indian Motorcycles
RAVENOL Motobike V-Twin SAE 20W-50Fullsynth. is a high grade, fully-synthetic 3-in-1 lubricant for engine, drive and crank shaft, that was specially designed for cruiser and chopper motorcycles. Thanks to its synthetic components and specifically attuned, innovative additives, it is excellently suited for the demanding engines, drives and crankshafts of cruise and chopper motorcycles.
RAVENOL Motobike V-Twin SAE 20W-50Fullsynth. reduces the friction and reliably protects the valves and the crankshaft against metal-to-metal contact. The consistent viscosity reduces load peaks at high temperatures.
RAVENOL Motobike V-Twin SAE 20W-50Fullsynth. demonstrates excellent stability and durability against thermal loads under extremely high temperatures that can occur in air-cooled V-twin engines.
RAVENOL Motobike V-Twin SAE 20W-50 Fullsynth. is suitable as an engine oil for all V-twin chopper und cruiser motorcycles if the specification SAE 20W-50 is required.
RAVENOL Motobike V-Twin SAE 20W-50 Fullsynth. offers:
- a very stable and outstanding viscosity behaviour
- reduced friction
- outstanding viscosity temperature characteristics
- a reliable lubrication film at extremely high operating temperatures
- very good protection against wear and corrosion
- protection against foaming
- excellent deterging and dispersing properties
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||858||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||19.8||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||139.67||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at –15°C||mPa*s||4473||ASTM D5293|
|Viscosity index VI||163||DIN 51 562|
|Pourpoint||°C||-42||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||252||DIN ISO 2592|
|TBN||mg KOH/g||7,4||ASTM D2896|