RAVENOL FET Fuel Efficiency Truck SAE 5W-30
- 1 L | 1121105-001
- 5 L | 1121105-005
- API SN
- API FA-4
- MB-Freigabe 228.61
- Motor oils for commercial vehicles
- MB 228.61
- DDC 93K223
- Cummins CES 20087
RAVENOL FET Fuel Efficiency Truck SAE 5W-30 is a synthetic Fuel Economy Longlife multigrade engine oil with an HTHS viscosity of between 2.9 cP and 3.2 cP which has been specially developed for the latest generation of turbodiesel commercial vehicle engines.
RAVENOL FET Fuel Efficiency Truck SAE 5W-30 with API specification FA-4 fulfils the requirements of the On-Highway Greenhouse Gas (GHG) standards for the reduction of greenhouse gas emissions from model year 2017 onwards.
RAVENOL FET Fuel Efficiency Truck SAE 5W-30 is suitable for diesel fuel with a sulphur content of up to 15ppm and can be used in the latest exhaust gas- optimized engines with exhaust gas treatment such as DPF diesel particulate filters and other systems.
RAVENOL FET Fuel Efficiency Truck SAE 5W-30 contains shear-stable ingredients and improves engine performance, reliability and cleanliness. It delivers significant improvements to oxidation resistance, air supply, shear stability, wear and tear, deposits and a reduction in fuel consumption.
RAVENOL FET Fuel Efficiency Truck SAE 5W-30 is used by engine manufacturers as a year-round multigrade engine oil for engines with exhaust treatment systems with viscosity grade SAE 5W-30 in diesel commercial vehicle engines which are subject to heavy strain.
RAVENOL FET Fuel Efficiency Truck SAE 5W-30 with category FA-4 is neither interchangeable nor backward-compatible with API CK-4, CJ-4, CI-4 with CI-4 PLUS, CI-4 or CH-4 oils.
Note the manufacturer recommendations in order to establish whether RAVENOL FET Fuel Efficiency Truck SAE 5W-30 with API FA-4 is suitable for use.
RAVENOL FET Fuel Efficiency Truck SAE 5W-30 with API FA-4 is not recommended for use with fuels with more than 15 ppm of sulphur.
RAVENOL FET Fuel Efficiency Truck SAE 5W-30 offers:
- Very stable, extremely high-level viscosity performance and high shear stability
- Fuel savings under all operating conditions
- Maintains the effectiveness of the waste gas purification systems over a very long operating period
- Loss of performance due to blocked diesel particulate filters is inhibited and a higher degree of effectiveness is achieved
- Low volatility, resulting in lower oil consumption
- Extended oil change intervals protect natural resources
- Very good cold start performance
- Low SAPS = low sulphate ash, phosphorus and sulphur
- Can be used in many commercial vehicles including those not fitted with a diesel particulate filter
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||849,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||9,9||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||60,0||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity index VI||151||DIN ISO 2909|
|HTHS Viskosität bei 150°C||mPa*s||3,19||ASTM D5481|
|CCS Viscosity at -30°C||mPa*s||5320||ASTM D5293|
|Low Temp. Pumping viscosity (MRV) bei -35°C||mPa*s||19.500||ASTM D4684|
|Pourpoint||°C||-42||DIN ISO 3016|
|Noack Volatility||% M/M||10,0||ASTM D5800|
|Flash point||°C||232||DIN ISO 2592|
|TBN||mg KOH/g||10,4||ASTM D2896|
|Sulphated ash||%wt.||0,79||DIN 51575|