RAVENOL Low Emission Truck SAE 15W-40
- 1 L | 1123100-001
- 5 L | 1123100-005
- 10 L | 1123100-010
- 20 L | 1123100-020
- 20 L | 1123100-B20
- 60 L | 1123100-060
- 60 L | 1123100-D60
- 208 L | 1123100-208
- 208 L | 1123100-D28
- 1000 L | 1123100-700
- API CJ-4
- API SM
- ACEA E7
- ACEA E9
- MB-Approval 228.31
- Volvo VDS-4
- Mack EO-O Premium Plus
- Renault VI RLD 3 (compliance)
- Detroit Diesel Power Guard Oil Specification 93K218
- Cummins CES 20081
- TATRA TDS 30/12
- License: API CJ-4/SM
- Motor oils for commercial vehicles
- MTU Type 2.1
- Caterpillar ECF-2/-3
- JASO DH-2
- Japan Ultra-Low PM Emission Diesel
- EURO IV
- U.S. EPA Tier 3 emissions regulation
- DDC 93K214
- Chrysler MS-10902
- John Deer JDQ-78X Oxidation Test
- Ford WSS-M2C171-E
- MAN 3477
- MAN M 3271-1
RAVENOL Low Emission Truck SAE 15W-40 is a Heavy Duty engine which fulfils API CJ-4 requirements of 2007 and is formulated with unique low SAPS high performance additives in combination with special selected base oils.
RAVENOL Low Emission Truck SAE 15W-40 can be used in new engines and also in older models.
RAVENOL Low Emission Truck SAE 15W-40 reduces friction, wear and fuel consumption.
RAVENOL Low Emission Truck SAE 15W-40 improves performance, reliability and cleanliness of the engines.
RAVENOL Low Emission Truck SAE 15W-40 can be used in diesel and petrol engines and reduces the decision with the oil choice. Lower API specifications are included in API CJ-4 specification.
RAVENOL Low Emission Truck SAE 15W-40 is suitable for use in trucks with EURO 5 engines with exhaust systems and in EURO 3 and EURO 4 engines if required by the engine manufacturer.
RAVENOL Low Emission Truck SAE 15W-40 is suitable for use in trucks with EGR (Exhaust Gas Recirculation) and SCR (Selective Catalytic Reduction) with ULSD (maximum 15 ppm sulfur) and conventional diesel (500 ppm sulfur) from Volvo, Mack, Renault, MAN, Iveco, Daimler, DAF, Caterpillar, Komatsu for DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter) as DPD (Diesel Particulate defuser) by ISUZU, MAZDA, NISSAN and DPR (Diesel Particulate active Reduction) of HINO and TOYOTA.
RAVENOL Low Emission Truck SAE 15W-40 also can be used in commercial vehicles (Nonroad Diesel Engines) with EU Stufe IIIA, IIIB, IV and US Teer 3, Tier 4 Interim engines, Tier 4 Final with bio diesel too.
RAVENOL Low Emission Truck SAE 15W-40 offers:
- Excellent protection of the engine after a cold start and under tougher conditions.
- A fast lubrication and sufficiently thick lubricant film at low temperatures down to -40°C is guaranteed.
- Security against formation of sludge, carbon deposits, varnish and corrosion, even under adverse conditions.
- Prevention of premature DPF (diesel particulate filter)-constipation and reduces the maintenance intervals.
- Neutrality towards sealing materials.
- A very stable and excellent viscosity behaviour.
- An excellent shear stability.
- Good detergent and dispersing properties. Protection from foaming.
- Outstanding wear and corrosion protection (even at long periods), high oxidation stability, maximum engine cleanliness.
- Extended oil change intervals and supports the behaviour at low temperatures
- Reduces deposits on the valves to improve engine protection and support to the engine power and fuel performance.
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||862,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||15,5||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||105,8||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||155||DIN ISO 2909|
|HTHS Viskosität bei 150°C||mPa*s||4,22||ASTM D5481|
|CCS Viscosity at -20°C||4310||ASTM D5293|
|Pourpoint||°C||-39||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flash point||°C||240||DIN ISO 2592|
|TBN||mg KOH/g||8,2||ASTM D2896|
|Sulphated ash||%wt.||0,92||DIN 51 575|