RAVENOL STOU SAE 10W-30
- 20 L | 1310100-020
- 20 L | 1310100-B20
- 1000 L | 1310100-700
- API GL-4
- API CG-4
- API SF
- ACEA E3
- Tractor oils
- New Holland / Ford ESN-M2C-159B, MIL-L-2104 D
- SAE 80W, API GL-4, Allison C-4, Caterpillar TO-2,
- ZF TE-ML 06A, 06B, 06D, 07B
- HVLP ISO VG 68
- John Deere J 27, Massey-Ferguson M1139, M1144, M1145
RAVENOL STOU SAE 10W-30 is an multifunctional lubricating oil for agricultural machinery, excavators and construction machinery and is formulated with top-grade solvent refined base oils and additives.
RAVENOL STOU SAE 10W-30 meets the recommendations of all well known tractor manufacturers and is equal to use in engines, transmissions and hydraulic systems of modern tractors. Ensures trouble-free operation of all units in all seasons. Suitable for wet brakes and shaft coupling (PTO clutches).
RAVENOL STOU SAE 10W-30 has a wide range of applications in engines, transmissions and hydraulic systems of modern tractors.
RAVENOL STOU SAE 10W-30 is suitable as an engine oil for gasoline engines and intake and turbo charged diesel engines, also as gear oil (including wet brakes) and as hydraulic oil.
RAVENOL STOU SAE 10W-30 offers:
- A powerful dispersion and detergency
- A high activity against wear, corrosion and foam
- A very strong resistance to oxidation
- A high and stable viscosity index
- An excellent extreme pressure properties
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||867,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||74,7||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||11,7||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||148||DIN ISO 2909|
|Pourpoint||°C||-36||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||226||DIN ISO 2592|
|TBN||mg KOH/g||12,4||ASTM D2896|
|Sulphated ash||%wt.||1,61||DIN 51 575|