RAVENOL DGL SAE 75W-85 GL-5 LS is full synthetic multi-grade hypoid transmission oil of API GL-5 power class with “limited slip” properties for manual transmissions and rear-axles in motor vehicles.
RAVENOL DGL SAE 75W-85 GL-5 LS is PAO based with a specially coordinated additive treatment. This exceeds the needs of today's application requirements.
RAVENOL DGL SAE 75W-85 GL-5 LS is excellent developed to the increased loads of gear oils to ensure the proper functioning of the transmission. It is especially suited for applications requiring "limited slip" (LS) properties.
RAVENOL DGL SAE 75W-85 GL-5 LS is high-performance gear oil for the supply of transfer cases and differentials with and without limited slip "Limited Slip" of motor vehicles.
RAVENOL DGL SAE 75W-85 GL-5 LS ensures a proper lubrication in the transmission. The operating instructions of the vehicle and transmission manufacturers must be observed.
RAVENOL DGL SAE 75W-85 GL-5 LS is suitable for Honda Crosstour 2010-2015, Pilot 2006-2015, Ridgeline 2006-2014 and Acura MDX 2003-2014, Acura RDX 2007-2014, Acura RL 2005-2012, Acura TL 2009-2014, Acura ZDX 2010-2013
- A high pressure stable lubricating film even at high oil temperatures and under high stress.
- Outstanding shearing stability and excellent thermal stability.
- Excellent viscosity-temperature properties.
- High oxidation stability.
- Excellent wear protection, outstanding EP properties.
- Low foaming properties even at high speeds.
- Good compatibility with non-ferrous metals and sealing materials.
- Good shifting behaviour even in low temperatures, low pour point.
- Extended life.
- A stable lubricating film even at high oil temperatures and under high stress.
- Well adhering lubricating film and outstanding LS additive treatment for reduced transmission noise even when oil is hot.
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||862,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||11,6||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||64,3||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||177||DIN ISO 2909|
|Brookfield Viscosity at -40 °C||mPa*s||26.000||ASTM D2983|
|Pourpoint||°C||-51||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flashpoint||°C||215||DIN EN ISO 2592|
|Seq. I at 24 °C||ml/ml||5/0||ASTM D892|
|Seq. II at 93,5 °C||ml/ml||10/0||ASTM D892|
|Seq. III at 24 °C after 93,5 °C||ml/ml||5/0||ASTM D892|
|Copper Strip Test at 121 °C||1b||ASTM D130|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.