RAVENOL GEAR TRANS SYNTH GTS SAE 75W-90 is a full synthetic axle drive oil based on the latest full synthetic components for commercial vehicles.
RAVENOL GEAR TRANS SYNTH GTS SAE 75W-90 is designed on the basis of high quality synthetic base oils with special additivation and inhibition, which ensure proper functioning of the gearbox. It was specially developed to meet the latest requirements of axle drive manufacturers, especially according to Daimler specification 235.8/ DTFR 12B140.
RAVENOL GEAR TRANS SYNTH GTS SAE 75W-90 is excellent for use in heavily loaded axle drives of commercial vehicles.
RAVENOL GEAR TRANS SYNTH GTS SAE 75W-90 is suitable for non-synchronized manual transmissions, for which an oil according to API GL-5 or GL-4 is prescribed.
- high additive reserves for prolonged oil change intervals according to the manufacturer instructions
- excellent cold flow properties
- good wear protection protects the gearbox
- Fuel savings even with short distances in low outside temperatures
- stable lubricating film even under high stress
- extreme low pour point
- Can be used at changing temperatures due to the high viscosity index
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||868,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||15,8||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||106,8||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||158||DIN ISO 2909|
|Brookfield Viscosity at -12 °C||mPa*s||63,400||ASTM D2983|
|Pourpoint||°Celsius||-57||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flashpoint||°Celsius||190||DIN EN ISO 2592|
|Seq. I at 24 °C||0/0||ASTM D892|
|Seq. II at 93,5 °C||0/0||ASTM D892|
|Seq. III at 24 °C after 93,5 °C||0/0||ASTM D892|
|Copper Corrosion (24h/120 °C)||1a||ASTM D130|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.