RAVENOL SCG Super Construction Gear 85W-90 GL-5 LS is a mineral multi-purpose gear oil based on high-quality base oils. Due to its special additives and inhibition, it is particularly suitable for "limited slip" applications.
Thanks to the balanced combination of additives, RAVENOL SCG Super Construction Gear 85W-90 GL-5 LS ensures characteristics like a high pressure absorptioncapacity, a superior viscosity temperature behaviour and a high oxidation stability.
RAVENOL SCG Super Construction Gear 85W-90 GL-5 LS is designed for the increased stress of manual transmissions and thus ensures perfect functioning of the transmissions.
RAVENOL SCG Super Construction Gear 85W-90 GL-5 LS is compatible with all brand-name transmission oils.
RAVENOL SCG Super Construction Gear 85W-90 GL-5 LS is particularly suitable for lubricating differential gears with limited slip.
RAVENOL SCG Super Construction Gear 85W-90 GL-5 LS can be used in hypoid gears for hypoid gearbox, manual transmissions, axle drives, distributor and intermediate transmissions in vehicles and working machines.
RAVENOL SCG Super Construction Gear 85W-90 GL-5 LS is also suitable for use in Liebherr assemblies due to its high phosphorus content.
The operating instructions of the vehicle and transmission manufacturers must be observed.
- Increased phosphorus content
- High pressure stable lubrication film, thus outstanding wear protection under all loads
- Outstanding shearing stability
- Excellent oxidation stability, no foaming
- Extraordinary ageing stability
- Excellent viscosity-temperature properties
- Effective wear protection
- Extraordinary corrosion protection, no rust, won’t harm non-ferrous metals
- Neutral to sealants, transmissions stay tight, no oil loss
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||885,3||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||14,9||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||136,0||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||110||DIN ISO 2909|
|Pourpoint||°C||-33||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flashpoint||°C||194||DIN EN ISO 2592|
|Copper Strip Test at 121 °C||1b||ASTM D130|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.