RAVENOL FORKOIL Light 5W is a full synthetic fork oil on ester base which was developed for all forks of high performance motorbikes and especially for USD forks. The synthetic components and the excellent viscosity index of RAVENOL FORKOIL Light 5W offer an optimum damping behaviour at all temperatures as well as an excellent air separation behaviour under all operating conditions – even during racings.
RAVENOL FORKOIL Light 5W was developed for the use in all chassis components of two-wheeler vehicles and offers excellent power characteristics. In order to obtain the optimum viscosity for the vehicle and operating condition the full synthetic fork oils are miscible among each other.
- Good cushioning properties at all temperatures
- a high, stable viscosity index
- Excellent protection against wear, thereby increasing the service life of the fork components
- Maximum protection against corrosion of the internal components
- a very good air and water separation ability to prevent foam formation
- Neutral behavior towards plastic seals
- a very low pour point
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C
|EN ISO 12185
|Viscosity at 100 °C
|Viscosity at 40 °C
|Viscosity Index VI
|DIN ISO 2909
|DIN ISO 3016
|DIN EN ISO 2592
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.