RAVENOL Kompressorenoel PAO VDL 150 is a premium quality compressor oil of the ISO VG Class 150, which is specially designed to extend the service life time of compressors.
RAVENOL Kompressorenoel PAO VDL 150 contains additives, which ensure an excellent wear protection and protects against residue and corrosion (both steel and non-ferrous metal). Most compressors have to work under high temperature so that the used oil has to have a good aging resistance but also a low residue building.
In addition RAVENOL Kompressorenoel PAO VDL 150 conforms to its ISO VG Class and shows a remarkable low evaporative behavior an outstanding demulsifying power as well as excellent air separation ability. It ensures certain lubrication not only in the high temperature range but also in cold condition of the compressor to reach a wear minimisation. By the use of selected and matched additives the tendency of coking and flammable residues is minimized.
RAVENOL Kompressorenoel PAO VDL 150 is recommended for all compressors especially in rotary screw air compressors.
- High oxidation stability.
- Excellent protection against rust and corrosion.
- Best wear protection. Keeps compressor components free of sludge and varnish to ensure trouble free operation and lower maintenance costs on fluid change-out.
- Very low evaporative behavior and an outstanding demulsifying power.
- Excellent air separation ability.
- Better resistance to oxidative breakdown.
- Extends oil change intervals up to 8.000 hours service in rotary screw compressors and 1.000 hours service in rotary vane compressors.
- Improves compressor operating efficiency, lower energy consumption costs by reducing of oil thickening.
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C
|EN ISO 12185
|Viscosity at 100 °C
|Viscosity at 40 °C
|Viscosity Index VI
|DIN ISO 2909
|DIN ISO 3016
|DIN EN ISO 2592
|Acid Number TAN
|Seq. I at 24 °C
|Seq. II at 93,5 °C
|Seq. III at 24 °C after 93,5 °C
|3h 100 °C
|Rust A – distilled Water
|Rust B – Synthetic Sea Water
|Residue & Ash:
|Conradson Carbon Residue mass
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.