RAVENOL Newsletter – NEW to the range
We are delighted to be able to introduce a new RAVENOL product to you today which can be ordered with immediate effect:
RAVENOL RNF SAE 0W-20 | Art.No. 1111153
Below you will find an overview of all the available container sizes:
20 x 1 L can
4 x 4 L can
4 x 5 L can
1 x 10 L canister
1 x 20 L bag in box
1 x 20 L canister
1 x 60 L design barrel
1 x 60 L barrel
1 x 208 L design barrel
1 x 208 L barrel
RAVENOL RNF SAE 0W-20 is a synthetic, low friction engine oil with CleanSynto® technology for petrol and diesel passenger car engines based on the latest additive technology with selected base oils. It has been specially developed for Renault and Dacia engines.
RAVENOL RNF SAE 0W-20 is suitable for all petrol engines and diesel engines without DPF (diesel particle filters), for diesel engines with DPF from EURO 6d-Temp from RENAULT and Dacia as well as for diesel engines with DPF if an engine oil corresponding to ACEA C5 is required. In addition,
RAVENOL RNF SAE 0W-20 can be universally used in all petrol and diesel engines with and without turbocharging, with the exception of RS/Alpine.
RAVENOL RNF SAE 0W-20 is also suitable for the latest EURO 6d engines.
The Renault specification RN17FE replaces together with RN17 the specifications RN0700 and RN0710. Thanks to significant fuel savings and the resulting reduction in emissions, RAVENOL RNF SAE 0W-20 contributes to protecting the environment. Extended oil change intervals when used in accordance with manufacturer instructions.
Specifications: ACEA C5
Approvals: Renault RN17FE
Here is a selection of vehicles which RAVENOL RNF SAE 0W-20 is suitable for:
Mégane IV 1.3 TCe 100 PF (2018-)
Mégane IV 1.3 TCe 115 PF (2018-)
Mégane IV 1.3 TCe 140 PF (2018-)
Mégane IV 1.3 TCe 160 PF (2018-)
Scénic IV 1.3 TCe 115 PF (2018-)
Scénic IV 1.3 TCe 140 PF (2018-)
Scénic IV 1.3 TCe 160 PF (2018-)
Grand Scénic IV 1.3 TCe 115 PF (2018-)
Grand Scénic IV 1.3 TCe 140 PF (2018-)
Grand Scénic IV 1.3 TCe 160 PF (2018-)
Talisman 1.3 TCe 160 PF (2019-)
Espace V 2.0 dCi 200 DPF (2018-)
Kadjar 1.3 TCe 140 PF (2018-)
Kadjar 1.3 TCe 160 PF (2018-)
Kadjar 1.5 Blue dCi 115 DPF (2018-)
Sandero II 1.0 SCe PF (2019-)
Dacia Duster II 1.3 TCe 130 (2019-)
Dacia Duster II 1.3 TCe 150 (2019-)
Information on Renault RN17FE approval:
The new Renault specifications allow fuel consumption in new vehicles to be reduced and at the same time allow the quality and reliability requirements of RENAULT vehicles to be fulfilled as well as the latest rules governing the emission of pollutants. The new standards were published as the previously available specifications, RENAULT RN0700, RN0710 and RN0720 were not yet able to fulfil the new threshold values for Diesel Euro 6, petrol engines with particle filters or Alpine/RS with particle filters.
In order to introduce the new specification, new tests were introduced and old ones were revised, that the new Renault oils had to fulfil. In addition, the introduction of the new specifications took into account the more stringent requirements for the use of biofuels as well as the fulfilment of the fuel economy requirements, which in some cases are reflected in more stringent limit values for individual engine tests. Here is a short overview of changes which have been made based on few examples:
- Renault Durability Test = Renault LLR durability test: Oxidation and cleanliness test which was updated for this specification. Test duration approx. 4-6 weeks under more stringent limits.
- Renault Wear Test (Renault R9N401): Renault – Wear Test, test duration approx. 4-6 weeks under more stringent limits.
- M111 FE test: Comparison test with a reference oil that determines the fuel savings. Compared to the Renault RN17 specification, the value is increased again.
- TOC Test (Total Organic Carbon Test): Oxidation test, in which air is blown through the oil and added to the catalyst. The test thereby measures the oxidation using IR (infrared spectroscopy) and the viscosity increase. This type of catalytic high-temperature oxidation is also regulated in ASTM D7573, for example. The requirements of the specification have become more stringent, and RENAULT RN17/RN17FE has the most stringent requirements.
Problems or innovations in engine technology are often handled by car manufacturers by updating a specification. Changes are not always immediately apparent and are not always communicated to the public. This may concern individual tests or their limit values.
Key features of RAVENOL RNF SAE 0W-20 at a glance:
- low content of ash-forming components (sulphate ash, phosphorus and sulphur)
- specific additive technology for optimal lubrication
- extremely high ageing resistance, durability and robustness
- outstanding cleaning properties
- fuel consumption savings
- Renault RN17FE approval and therefore specially suitable for Renault Group vehicles
You can find other suitable vehicles for RAVENOL RNF SAE 0W-20 and many other RAVENOL products in our oil finder at www.ravenol.de/oel-finder.html. You’re guaranteed to find the right oil for your vehicle here.
For further information and specifications, please contact our sales team or refer to our website for information at: www.ravenol.de/