RAVENOL SNOWMOBILES 4-Takt Fullsynth.
- 1L | 1151311-001
- 4 L | 1151311-004
- 10 L | 1151311-010
- 20 L | 1151311-020
- 20 L | 1151311-B20
- 1000 L | 1151311-700
- API SN
- Fully synthetic
- 2- and 4-stroke engine oils
- Arctic Cat
RAVENOL SNOWMOBILES 4-Takt Fullsynth. is a fully synthetic high quality green coloured engine oil based on PAO (Polyalphaolefin).
Due to its special additives and a special formulation RAVENOL SNOWMOBILES 4-Takt Fullsynth. achieves an extremely high viscosity stability. The excellent cold start behavior ensures optimum lubrication safety during the cold running phase.
By significantly reducing fuel consumption, RAVENOL SNOWMOBILES 4-Takt Fullsynth. helps to protect the environment by reducing emissions.
RAVENOL Snowmobiles 4-Stroke Fullsynth. is a fuel-efficient engine oil specifically developed for use in 4 -Stroke Snowmobile engines.
RAVENOL Snowmobiles 4-Takt Fullsynth. offers:
- Fast lubrication of the engine, even at temperatures below -35 ° C.
- Low tendency to evaporate, thereby lower oil consumption.
- Enhanced protection against carbon deposits and varnish even in the most unfavorable conditions.
- No oil-related deposits in combustion chambers in the piston ring zone and on valves.
- Unchanged viscosity throughout the oil change interval, high viscosity index.
- Compatible with all types of sealing materials.
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||843||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||12,2||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||69,2||DIN 51 562|
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||DIN 51757|
|Viscosity index VI||176||DIN ISO 2909|
|CCS Viscosity at -35°C||mPa*s||5610||ASTM D5293|
|Pourpoint||°C||-51||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||236||DIN ISO 2592|
|TBN||mg KOH/g||10,0||ASTM D2896|