RAVENOL SNOWMOBILES 4-Takt Fullsynth. is a fully synthetic high quality green coloured engine oil based on PAO (Polyalphaolefin).
Due to its special additives and a special formulation RAVENOL SNOWMOBILES 4-Takt Fullsynth. achieves an extremely high viscosity stability. The excellent cold start behavior ensures optimum lubrication safety during the cold running phase.
By significantly reducing fuel consumption, RAVENOL SNOWMOBILES 4-Takt Fullsynth. helps to protect the environment by reducing emissions.
RAVENOL SNOWMOBILES 4-Takt Fullsynth. is a fuel-efficient engine oil specifically developed for use in4 -Stroke Snowmobile engines.
- Quick lubrication of the engine even at temperatures below -30 °C
- Low evaporation tendency, therefore a lower oil consumption
- Safety against accumulation of sludge, coking and corrosion even under unfavourable operating conditions.
- No oil limited deposits in combustion chambers, at the piston ring and valves
- Unchanged viscosity during the whole oil change interval, high viscosity index
- Neutral against sealing materials
Technical Product Data
|tbn||mg KOH/g||10,0||ASTM D2896|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||12,2||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||69,2||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||176||DIN ISO 2909|
|CCS Viscosity at -35 °C||mPa*s||5610||ASTM D5293|
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||843,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Flashpoint||°C||236||DIN EN ISO 2592|
|Pourpoint||°C||-51||DIN ISO 3016|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.