RAVENOL WATERCRAFT Mineral 2-Takt
- 1 L | 1153210-001
- 4 L | 1153210-004
- 10 L | 1153210-010
- 20 L | 1153210-020
- 20 L | 1153210-B20
- 1000 L | 1153210-700
- API TB
- JASO FB
- NMMA TC-W3
- 2- and 4-stroke engine oils
RAVENOL WATERCRAFT Mineral 2-Takt is2-stroke engine oil based onhigh quality baseoilswithan ash lessadditivepackageforoptimumlubricity andexcellentcorrosionprotection.
RAVENOL WATERCRAFT Mineral 2-Takt is especially designed for useinfreshwater-cooled outboardengines with separate(Auto lube systems) ormixed lubrication.
RAVENOL WATERCRAFT Mineral 2-Takt meets therequirements of theNationalMarine ManufacturersAssociationNMMATC-W3 (CE 50SYamaha, Mercury).
RAVENOL WATERCRAFT Mineral 2-Takt is recommended for “TC-W3” Fluids in all outboard engines according to the prescribed mixing ratio from the engine manufacturer. It can also be used for engines operating in seawater.
Typical mixing ratio: 1: 50
Follow the manufacturers recommendations!
RAVENOL WATERCRAFT Mineral 2-Takt offers:
· Contains additives, designed on the characteristics of outboard engine
· An excellent corrosion protection in all oil-wetted engine parts
· Immediate, homogeneous mixture with the used fuel (including lead-free)
· An effective pressure and temperature resistant oil film
· An excellent anti-wear performance
· A clean burning with no deposits
· Low coking
· High wear protection
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||872||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||9,7||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||70,0||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||118||DIN ISO 2909|
|Pourpoint||°C||-24||DIN ISO 3016|