RAVENOL Getriebeoel SLS SAE 75W-140 GL 5 LS
- 1 L | 1221110-001
- 4 L | 1221110-004
- 10 L | 1221110-010
- 20 L | 1221110-020
- 20 L | 1221110-B20
- 60 L | 1221110-060
- 60 L | 1221110-D60
- 208 L | 1221110-208
- 208 L | 1221110-D28
- 1000 L | 1221110-700
- API GL-5
- Fully synthetic
- Gear oils for manual transmissions
- MIL-L-2105 D
RAVENOL Getriebeoel SLS SAE 75W-140 GL 5 LS is a power class API GL-5 synthetic multi-grade hypoid transmission oil for manual transmissions and rear axles rear-axles in many popular vehicles.
It is suitable for highly stressed hypoid axle drives as well as spur- and bevel gears, change gears in vehicles and work machines as well as steering gears also requiring "limited slip" properties.
RAVENOL Getriebeoel SLS SAE 75W-140 GL 5 LS is PAO based with a specially coordinated additive treatment. This exceeds the needs of today's application requirements.
RAVENOL Getriebeoel SLS SAE 75W-140 GL 5 LS is outstanding for use as a rationalisation product also with respect to the new generation of 5- and 6-gear manual transmissions and axle drives with and without limited slip differential.
Especially suited for applications requiring "limited slip" (LS) properties.
RAVENOL Getriebeoel SLS SAE 75W-140 GL 5 LS is a high-performance transmission oil for maintaining manual transmissions and rear axles in many popular vehicles.
Also suitable for highly stressed hypoid axle gears as well as spur- and bevel gears, change gears in vehicles and work machines, and steering gears.
Particularly suited for applications requiring "limited slip" (LS) properties.
RAVENOL Getriebeoel SLS SAE 75W-140 GL 5 LS offers:
- A high pressure stable lubricating film even at high oil temperatures and under high stress
- Outstanding shearing stability and excellent thermal stability
- Excellent viscosity-temperature properties
- High oxidation stability
- Excellent wear protection, outstanding EP properties
- Low foaming properties even at high speeds
- Good compatibility with non-ferrous metals and sealing materials
- Good shifting behaviour even in low temperatures, low pour point
- Extended life
- A stable lubricating film even at high oil temperatures and under high stress
- Well adhering lubricating film and outstanding LS additive treatment for reduced transmission noise even when oil is hot
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||868,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||25,4||DIN 51562-10|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||165,6||DIN 51562-10|
|Viscosity index VI||188||DIN ISO 2909|
|Brookfield Viscosity||mPa*s||127.600||ASTM D 2983|
|Pourpoint||°C||-51||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||204||DIN ISO 2592|
|Copper Strip Test||1b||ASTM D130|