RAVENOL Vakuumpumpenöl ISO VG 150
- 20 L | 1330708-020
- DIN 51506 VC
- Hydraulic Oils / Compressor Oils
- AFNOR NF E 48-603 (HM, HV)
- Vickers Vane Pump
RAVENOL Vakuumpumpenoel ISO VG 150 is optimum alloyed and high level performance industrial oil with a wide range of applications throughout the industry. It is characterized by good viscosity-temperature behavior, high resistance to aging and reliable corrosion protection. Effective additives ensure even under extreme loads an excellent wear protection. Neutral behavior towards sealing materials.
RAVENOL Vakuumpumpenoel ISO VG 150 is suitable for the lubrication of vacuum pumps (rotary vane pumps, diffusion pumps, turbo pumps), where mineral oils are required, as well as for mist lubrication and crankcase.
RAVENOL Vakuumpumpenoel ISO VG 150 oil pumps can be used very well for the lubrication of crankcases. This vacuum pump oil should not be used in systems with silver or silver alloys.
RAVENOL Vakuumpumpenoel ISO VG 150 offers:
- High performance level
- Very good viscosity-temperature behaviorHigh resistance to aging
- Excellent wear protection
- Reliable corrosion protection
- Very good oxidation stability
- Very good demulsification
- Excellent air release, which largely eliminates foam formation.
- Neutral from over plastic seals
- Low pour point
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||886||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||14,60||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||150,00||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||95||DIN ISO 2909|
|Pourpoint||°C||-20||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||245||DIN ISO 2592|
|Acid number||mg KOH/g||0,40||DIN 53 402|
|Sulphated ash||%wt.||0,06||DIN 51 575|