RAVENOL Getriebeöl CLP 150
- 20L | 1332108-020
- DIN 51 517 Part 3
- Industrial Oils/ Specialties
- US Steel 224
- AGMA 9005-D94
- Cincinnati Milacron
- Clean Panel Coker
- S-200 Oxidation Tubes
RAVENOL Getriebeoel CLP 150 is a high quality, mineral-based gear oil formulated with lead-free high-pressure additives (EP additives). Its special active substance combination provides a good, stable high-pressure impact load capacity.
RAVENOL Getriebeoel CLP 150 has a low pour point and therefore a very good cold behaviour.
RAVENOL Getriebeoel CLP 150 is free of zinc and ash due to its formulation.
RAVENOL Getriebeoel CLP 150 can be used as a lubricant in nearly all industrial gear drives due to its good stress and/or impact characteristics.
RAVENOL Getriebeöl CLP 150 RAVENOL Gear Oil CLP 150 offers:
- A very good, stable high-pressure impact capacity.
- Resistant characteristics at high temperatures.
- A good rust and corrosion impeding effect.
- Excellent wear protection.
- Very good anti-foaming characteristics.
- A low pour point.
- Very good cold behaviour.
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||866||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||17,8||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||141,0||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||141||DIN ISO 2909|
|Pourpoint||°C||-33||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||222||DIN ISO 2592|