RAVENOL Getriebeoel PAO CLP 68
- 20 L | 1332206-020
- DIN 51517 Teil 3
- Fully synthetic
- Industrial Oils/ Specialties
- AGMA 9005-D94
- Cincinnati Milacron
- Clean Panel Coker
- US Steel 224
- S-200 Oxidation Tubes
RAVENOL Getriebeoel PAO CLP 68 is premium performance, extreme pressure lubricant designed for enclosed industrial gears and bearings operating under severe load conditions and in wide extremes of temperature.
RAVENOL Getriebeoel PAO CLP 68 is formulated using PAO synthetic base oils and additive technologies to deliver excellent wear properties, outstanding extreme temperature performance for extended component and fluid life.
RAVENOL Getriebeoel PAO CLP 68 enhances gear box efficiency over a wide temperature range and can reduce power consumption.
RAVENOL Getriebeoel PAO CLP 68 is free of zinc and ash due to its formulation.
RAVENOL Getriebeoel PAO CLP 68 is recommended for enclosed industrial gear drives and bearings particularly where they are operated under heavy duty conditions such as heavy loading, slow speed, shock loads and in wide extremes of temperature. The tough oil film of RAVENOL Getriebeoel PAO CLP 68 and low coefficient of friction save energy in gearboxes. The high viscosity index of RAVENOL Getriebeoel PAO CLP 68 means they retain their viscosity at high operating temperatures. This often allows the use of a lower ISO grade than with conventional gear oil resulting in even greater energy savings.
RAVENOL Getriebeoel PAO CLP 68 is designed to combat these conditions and will run cooler while maintaining a high lubricant film strength. For gearboxes that operate outdoors, RAVENOL Getriebeoel PAO CLP 68 is capable of operating at temperatures as low as -30°C or below. When converting a gearbox to RAVENOL Getriebeoel PAO CLP 68, it is recommended to be cleaned and flushed first to gain the full benefit of the product.
RAVENOL Getriebeoel PAO CLP 68 operates over the temperature range from -50°C to 150°C, with simultaneous corrosion protection for colored metal parts.
RAVENOL Getriebeoel PAO CLP 68 offers:
- A very stable high-pressure capacity for impact loads
- Excellent performance at extreme temperatures, protects the plant.
- A very low pour point.
- Excellent wear protection.
- Provides excellent resistance to rust and copper corrosion.
- Low foaming.
- Protects equipment that operates under harsh conditions and high loads.
- Extends the service life of the gearboxes and bearings and thus of the systems.
- Provides trouble-free operation over a wide temperature and load range.
- Excellent film strength and high pressure properties.
- Reduces the likelihood of chafing and fretting wear, as well as breakage of the gear teeth and
- bearing surface under high loads.
- The synthetic formulation reduces friction, therefore energy efficient in a wide temperature range.
- High viscosity index (VI) for a wide operating temperature range.
|Dichte bei 20°C||843,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||11,7||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||66,5||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity index VI||173||DIN ISO 2909|
|Pourpoint||°C||-63||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flash point||°C||252||DIN ISO 2592|
|Cu-Korrosion bei 150°C||1a||ASTM D130|