RAVENOL Turbinenöl T 32
- 20L | 1330354-020
- DIN 51515, Teil 1 (L-TD), Teil 2 (L-TG)
- Industrial Oils/ Specialties
- British Standard BS 489
- CEGB Standard 207001
- General Electric GEK 32568 A
- General Electric GEK 32568 C
- MIL-L-17672 D
- Siemens TLV 9013 01
- Siemens TLV 9013 04
- Alstom HTGD 90117 V0001 S
- Brown Boveri HTGD 90117
- Solar ES 9 224 Classe II (ISO VG 32)
- U.S. Steel 120
- Westinghouse Electric Corp. Turbine Oil. Spec.
RAVENOL Turbinenöl T 32 is produced for the lubrication of gas and steam turbines as well as turbo compressors with and without transmission according to the specifications of DIN 51 515-2.
RAVENOL Turbinenöl T 32 is based on high quality mineral base oils with agents to increase the corrosion protection and aging resistance.
RAVENOL Turbinenöl T 32 is a universal mineral oil for turbines of especially chosen refined base oils with a natural high viscosity index. So-called “metal deactivators” are added to the turbine oil in addition to the normal additives in order to guarantee excellent characteristics.
RAVENOL Turbinenöl T 32 is used in fixed gas and steam turbines as well as in electrical machines or machines driven by steam turbines like generators, compressors, pumps and transmissions.
RAVENOL Turbinenöl T 32 can also be used for the lubrication of hydraulic systems, compressors, gear transfers and bearings in case of problems of the contamination with water because a high proctection against rust and oxidation is requested.
RAVENOL Turbinenöl T 32 offers:
- an excellent thermic and oxidative stability
- an excellent viscosity temperature behaviour
- a high and stable viscosity index
- a very good oxidation stability also at very high temperatures
- a good protection against corrosion of Ferro and non Ferro metals
- an excellent water separation behaviour
- a very good air separation behaviour which excludes foam formation as far as possible
- a low pour point
- a good corrosion behaviour
- an excellent water separation behaviour / demulsifying behaviour
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||836,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||6,0||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||32,7||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||133||DIN ISO 2909|
|Pourpoint||°C||-33||DIN ISO 3016|