RAVENOL Motobike Engine Cleaner Shot
- 100 ml | 1390402-100
- Motobike / Motogear / Forkoil / Appliances
RAVENOL Motobike Engine Cleaner Shot is a highly effective cleaning concentrate with lubricating components for the efficient cleaning of all motorcycle engines (with and without catalytic converter).
In general, RAVENOL Motobike Engine Cleaner Shot can be used in all motorcycles to clean the oil circuit to remove dirt, resin, residues, coking and sludge deposits. Cleaning-intensive surfactants effectively remove these contaminants when draining off the used oil, thus neutralizing harmful motor acids.
RAVENOL Motobike Engine Cleaner Shot thus ensures reduced fuel consumption, improved engine performance, less wear on the units and longer catalyst life.
RAVENOL Motobike Engine Cleaner Shot is suitable for motorcycles with and without wet clutch.
RAVENOL Motobike Engine Cleaner Shot is added to the warm engine oil.
- Oil and lubrication circuit of 4-stroke motorcycle engines and gearboxes. For all engine oils based on mineral and synthetic oils.
- If black sludge is suspected, hydraulic tappet rattles, loss of compression in the area of the piston rings.
- Before changing the oil and if the oil change is delayed.
- Before storing the motorcycle to protect the engine and transmission.
Application: Add the contents of the can to the warm engine oil before changing the oil. The minimum oil level must not be undercut. For optimal cleaning efficiency, leave it idling for max. 10 minutes. Then immediately change the oil and filter.
Dosage: 100 ml RAVENOL Motobike Engine Cleaner Shot are sufficient for one application, regardless of
manufacturer and motor size.
RAVENOL Motobike Engine Cleaner Shot offers:
- Neutrality towards sealing materials
- Improve the performance of the engine by removing deposits
- Extend the life of the engine
- Cleaning the entire oil and lubrication circuit
- Neutralization and protection of the lubrication system against harmful motor acids
- Remedy for dirty engines
- Protection against loss of compression in the area of the piston rings
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||805,0||EN ISO 12185|