RAVENOL Motogear SAE 75W-90 GL-4
- 1 L | 1250050-001
- 4 L | 1250050-004
- 20 L | 1250050-020
- 20 L | 1250050-B20
- 1000 L | 1250050-700
- API GL-4
- Fully synthetic
- Motobike / Motogear / Forkoil / Appliances
RAVENOL Motogear SAE 75W-90 GL-4 is a fully synthetic gear oil with a special formulation for extremely stressed gearboxes and rear axles.
RAVENOL Motogear SAE 75W-90 GL-4 is designed on the basis of high-quality synthetic base oils with a special additivation and inhibition to ensure the proper operation of the transmission and the rear axle.
RAVENOL Motogear SAE 75W-90 GL-4 has good high temperature stability with a high load carrying capacity and reduces friction even under extreme operating conditions.
RAVENOL Motogear SAE 75W-90 GL-4 for comfortable operation even at low temperatures.
RAVENOL Motogear SAE 75W-90 GL-4 is best for use in highly loaded gearboxes and rear axle - final drive, for which SAE 75W-90 API GL-4 oil is required.
RAVENOL Motogear SAE 75W-90 GL-4 offers:
- High load carrying capacity by a stable lubricating film even at high loads
- Reduction of friction and wear by special additives
- A very good corrosion protection and good tolerability to non-ferrous metal
- A high oxidative stability to prevent oil thickening and deposits
- Excellent cold flow properties
- a very good compatibility with elastomers to prevent leaks
- A very strong protection against rust, corrosion and foaming
- Excellent EP properties
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||864,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||16,4||DIN 51562-10|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||97,4||DIN 51562-10|
|Viscosity index VI||182||DIN ISO 2909|
|Brookfield Viscosity||mPa*s||40.500||ASTM D 2983|
|Pourpoint||°C||-54||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flash point (COC)||°C||230||DIN ISO 2592|
|Copper Strip Test||1a||ASTM D130|