RAVENOL HDX SAE 5W-30
- 1 L | 1111125-001
- 4 L | 1111125-004
- 5 L | 1111125-005
- 20 L | 1111125-020
- 20 L | 1111125-B20
- 60 L | 1111125-060
- 60 L | 1111125-D60
- 208 L | 1111125-208
- 208 L | 1111125-D28
- 1000 L | 1111125-700
- API SP (RC)
- ILSAC GF-6A
- API SN Plus
- GM dexos1™ Gen 2
- Licence: API SP (RESOURCE CONSERVING), ILSAC GF-6A
- Motor oils for passenger cars CleanSynto®
- Chrysler MS-6395
- Chrysler MS-13340
- Fiat 9.55535-CR1
- Ford WSS-M2C946-A
- Ford WSS-M2C946-B1
- Ford WSS-M2C929-A
- Honda/Acura HTO-06
RAVENOL HDX SAE 5W-30 is a synthetic, low-friction engine oil with CleanSynto® technology for car gasoline engines, with and without turbocharging and direct injection, such as Turbo-GDI and direct injection.
With its new formulation, RAVENOL HDX SAE 5W-30 provides a safe layer of lubrication even at very high operating temperatures and protects from corrosion and loss of oil through oxidation or coking.
RAVENOL HDX SAE 5W-30 achieves a high viscosity index through its formulation with special base oils. The excellent cold start behaviour provides an optimum lubricating safety during the cold run phase.
Because of a considerable fuel saving RAVENOL HDX SAE 5W-30 contributes to protect the environment by reducing the emissions.
RAVENOL HDX SAE 5W-30 minimizes friction, wear and fuel consumption with excellent cold start characteristics.
RAVENOL HDX SAE 5W-30 helps to avoid low speed pre-ignition LSPI (Low Speed Pre-ignition). This can help avoid engine damage.
Suitable for extended oil change intervals where recommended by manufacturer.
RAVENOL HDX SAE 5W-30 is a high-performance low-friction engine oil for modern engines, and is recommended by OPEL/GENERAL MOTORS to the latest GM dexos1 specification for modern GM gasoline-engined vehicles under all operating conditions.
RAVENOL HDX SAE 5W-30 is also suitable fort he shown specifications of Ford, Chrysler and Fiat.
RAVENOL HDX SAE 5W-30 offers:
- Fuel savings in partial and full load operation
- Outstanding wear protection and high viscosity index ensure engine longevity, even under high-speed driving conditions.
- Excellent cold-start properties even at low temperatures below -25°C.
- A safe lubricating film at high operating temperatures.
- Low evaporation tendency, thus low oil consumption.
- No oil-based deposits in combustion chambers, in the piston ring zone and on valves.
- Neutrality towards sealing materials.
- Extended oil change intervals protect natural resources.
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||844,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||10,8||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||59,8||DIN 51 562|
|Viscosity index VI||173||DIN ISO 2909|
|HTHS at 150°C||mPа*s||3,4||ASTM D5481|
|CCS Viscosity at -30°C||mPa*s||3630||ASTM D5293|
|Low Temp. Pumping viscosity (MRV) at -35°C||mPa*s||18.500||ASTM D 4684|
|Pourpoint||°C||-45||DIN ISO 3016|
|Noack Volatility||% M/M||10,9||ASTM D5880|
|Flash point||°C||228||DIN ISO 2592|
|TBN||mg KOH/g||8,7||ASTM D2896|
|Sulphated ash||%wt.||0,86||DIN 51 575|