RAVENOL VSF SAE 0W-30
- 1 L | 1111107-001
- 4 L | 1111107-004
- 5 L | 1111107-005
- 20 L | 1111107-020
- ACEA C2
- Fully synthetic
- Motor oils for passenger cars USVO®
- Ford WSS-M2C950-A
- Jaguar Land Rover STJLR.03.5007
RAVENOL VSF SAE 0W-30 is a PAO (Polyalphaolefin) based, fully synthetic motor oil with special USVO® and proven CleanSynto® technology for car diesel engines with and without turbocharging and direct injection. Due to the USVO® technology we achieve an extremely high viscosity stability. We avoid the disadvantages of polymeric viscosity improvers while taking advantage of them. This improves engine protection, performance, engine cleanliness and oil drain intervals. The USVO® technology makes it possible for the product to have no shear losses during the entire replacement interval and to be extremely resistant to oxidation. This unique technology helps oil to be lubricated faster, thereby minimizing friction while keeping the engine clean and efficient.
RAVENOL VSF SAE 0W-30 uses the positive properties of tungsten, which greatly smoothes the surface structure in the engine, reducing friction and wear and significantly improving mechanical efficiency.
RAVENOL VSF SAE 0W-30 achieves a very high viscosity index due to its formulation with special base oils.
RAVENOL VSF SAE 0W-30, with its new formulation, achieves a safe lubricating layer even at very high operating temperatures and protects against corrosion and oil loss through evaporation (oxidation) or coking. The excellent cold start behavior ensures optimum lubrication safety in the cold running phase.
By significantly reducing fuel consumption, RAVENOL VSF SAE 0W-30 contributes to the preservation of the environment by reducing emissions.
RAVENOL VSF SAE 0W-30 minimizes friction, wear and fuel consumption and has excellent cold start properties.
Extended oil change intervals according to manufacturer's instructions.
RAVENOL VSF SAE 0W-30 is a universal, fuel-efficient motor oil, a top product for passenger car diesel engines. Suitable for passenger car diesel engines with and without turbocharging as fully synthetic all-season engine oil.
RAVENOL VSF SAE 0W-30 offers:
- Universal use in all modern diesel engines.
- Fast oiling of the engine, even at temperatures below -30 ° C.
- Low evaporation tendency, thus low oil consumption.
- Safety against sludge, coking, laking and corrosion even in unfavorable conditions of use.
- The function of the hydraulic tappets is guaranteed at all temperatures.
- No oil-based deposits in combustion chambers, in the piston ring zone and on valves.
- Unchanged viscosity throughout the oil change interval, high viscosity index.
- Neutrality towards sealing materials.
- Miscibility with all commercial motor oils. Flushing is not required.
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||843||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||9,6||DIN 51562|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||45,0||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity index VI||205||DIN ISO 2909|
|HTHS Viskosität bei 150°C||mPa*s||3,1||ASTM D5481|
|CCS Viscosity at -35°C||mPa*s||3823||ASTM D5293|
|Low Temp. Pumping viscosity (MRV) at -40°C||mPa*s||11.320||ASTM D5800|
|Pourpoint||°C||-54||DIN ISO 2592|
|Noack Volatility||% M/M||9,4||ASTM D5800|
|Flash point||°C||232||DIN ISO 2592|
|TBN||mg KOH/g||8,3||ASTM D2896|
|Sulphated ash||%wt.||0,8||DIN 51575|