RAVENOL RHP SAE 75W-90
- [Translate to Englisch:] | [Translate to Englisch:]
- 4 L | 1145100-004
- 20 L | 1145100-020
- 20 L | 1145100-B20
- 60 L | 1145100-060
- 60 L | 1145100-D60
- 1000 L | 1145100-700
- Fully synthetic
- Rallye- / Racing oils USVO®
RAVENOL RHP Racing High Performance Gear SAE 75W-90 is a modern, PAO (poly-alpha-olefin) based fully synthetic racing gear oil with USVO® Technology.
RAVENOL RHP Racing High Performance Gear SAE 75W-90 was developed as manual and differential oil for use in racing vehicles.
RAVENOL RHP Racing High Performance Gear SAE 75W-90 is particularly recommended for use in manual transmissions and rear axle with integrated locking differential.
The USVO® technology offers high performance, improved gear protection and optimized gear cleanliness for your vehicle.
Special additives guarantee limited slip properties, a high load carrying capacity, stable viscosity, optimum wear protection, low foaming, proper lubrication and reducing the heating of the transmission.
RAVENOL RHP Racing High Performance Gear SAE 75W-90 offers excellent anti-wear properties and an optimum viscosity-temperature behavior.
RAVENOL RHP Racing High Performance Gear SAE 75W-90 is a fully synthetic racing gear oil for use in racing cars and is particularly recommended for use in manual transmissions and rear axle with integrated locking differential.
RAVENOL RHP Racing High Perfomance Gear SAE 75W-90 offers:
- A stable high-pressure lubricating oil film even at high temperatures and under high stress.
- Excellent shear stability and excellent thermal stability.
- A very good viscosity-temperature behaviour.
- An excellent aging resistance and high oxidation resistance.
- A very good wear protection, excellent EP characteristics.
- A low foaming even at high speeds.
- Good compatibility with non-ferrous metals and sealing materials.
- Good circuit behaviour at low temperatures,low pour Point.
- Reduced noise transmission through low vibration even in hot oil through the oil film with good adhesion.
|Density at 20°C||kg/m³||868,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100°C||mm²/s||16,1||DIN 51562-10|
|Viscosity at 40°C||mm²/s||92,6||DIN 51562-10|
|Viscosity index VI||188||DIN ISO 2909|
|Brookfield Viscosity||mPa*s||33.800||ASTM D2983|
|Pourpoint||°C||-57||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flash point||°C||200||DIN ISO 2592|
|Foaming behavior||ml/ml||0/0, 10/0, 0/0||ASTM D892|
|Copper Strip Test||1b||ASTM D130|