RAVENOL ATF DEXRON VI is an automatic transmission oil ATF on the basis of the latest technology of the HC/HT hydrocrack oils which is approved by General Motors for the use in vehicles with automatic transmissions. Because of the special formulation the durability is twice the time as a comparable ATF oil.
RAVENOL ATF DEXRON VI fulfils the transmission oil specifications of General Motors for all vehicles with hydramatic – automatic transmissions from 2006. Dexron®-VI is a registered brand name of General Motors Corporation.
RAVENOL ATF DEXRON VI is recommended for all GM vehicles with hydramatic – automatic transmissions from 2006.
RAVENOL ATF DEXRON VI is completely downward compatible with DEXRON III (H)-, III- and IIE-applications. Follow the recommendations of the instruction manual of your vehicle.
- phenomenal resistance of lubricant failure under hard operating conditions
- a longer oil durability, extension of the durability of the transmission, offers longer changing intervals
- phenomenal resistance of oil sludge and deposit accumulation
- much better oxidation resistance and thermic stability than DEXRON III (H) ATF
- an excellent corrosion protection, a much better foaming resistance for a smooth switching operation as well
- as a lower corrosion of the bearings, sleeves and gear wheels
- an excellent flow behaviour at low temperatures
- a constant switching operation performance, optimised friction characteristics
- prevention of coupling grinding regarding modulation rotary conversion
- a longer durability of oil and coupling, offers a smooth switching operation at low temperatures
- much better fuel economy and torque transfer than DEXRON III (H) ATF
- an improved shear stability
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C
|EN ISO 12185
|Viscosity at 100 °C
|Viscosity at 40 °C
|Viscosity Index VI
|DIN ISO 2909
|DIN ISO 3016
|DIN EN ISO 2592
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.
RAVENOL special transmission fluids are special developments for special gears and cannot be selected on the basis of technical parameters (viscosity, etc.). Therefore the decision was made not to give technical data. Please note: RAVENOL special transmission fluid is exclusively to apply under the original number, as indicated in the product information. If you are unsure about the right transmission fluid, ask your workshop or dealership for advice on the transmission type and OEM original number or ask our experts, making sure to state the VIN code (vehicle identification number) of your vehicle. Misapplication of RAVENOL special transmission fluid can lead to malfunction of the transmission shifting problems, increased fuel consumption, unwanted slip behavior, etc. and cause the failure of the transmission. Ravensberger Schmierstoffvertrieb GmbH is not liable for transmission failures in case of wrong selection of RAVENOL special transmission fluid.