RAVENOL MOTOGEAR SAE 80W-90 GL-5 is a mineral based hypoid transmission fluid with special effective additives for manual transmissions. A high load-carrying capacity guarantees optimum gearbox lubrication even at high temperatures.
RAVENOL MOTOGEAR SAE 80W-90 GL-5 ensures a strong oil film for lubrication even under the most extreme dynamic conditions.
RAVENOL MOTOGEAR SAE 80W-90 GL-5 reduces friction, prevents wear and corrosion.
RAVENOL MOTOGEAR SAE 80W-90 GL-5 is suitable for use in manual transmissions for 2- and 4-stroke motorcycles if oil according to SAE 80W-90 API GL-5 is specified.
- High pressure stable lubrication film, thus outstanding wear protection under any stress
- Reduced transmission noise and the best transmission efficiency under full load, i.e. even with very hot oil
- Excellent oxidation stability, no foaming
- No oil thickening or deposits
- Extraordinary ageing stability
- Excellent viscosity-temperature properties
- Effective wear protection
- Extraordinary corrosion protection, no rust, won’t harm non-ferrous metals
- Neutral to sealants, transmissions stay tight, no oil loss
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||882,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||14,3||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||130,3||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||108||DIN ISO 2909|
|Pourpoint||°C||-33||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flashpoint||°C||222||DIN EN ISO 2592|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.