Category Gear oil for manual transmissions and drive axis
Item number 1221111
Specification API GL-5 + LS
Oil type Vollsynthetisch
Approvals Drexler Lamellen-Selbstsperrdifferential
Recommendation BMW Alpina B5, BMW Alpina B6, BMW Alpina GT3, BMW Alpina GT4, BMW Alpina M3, Chrysler Viper GT3, CLS 63, Corvette Z06, E 63, Fiat Abarth, Lamborghini Murcielago, Mercedes AMG C 63, SL 63,, SLS, World Touring Car Championship (WTCC)
RAVENOL Racing Gearoil is a modern, PAO (poly-alpha-olefin) based fully synthetic racing gear oil with USVO® Technology.
RAVENOL Racing Gearoil was developed as manual and differential oil for use in racing vehicles.The USVO® technology offers high performance, improved gear protection and optimized gear cleanliness for your vehicle.Special additives guarantee limited slip properties, a high load carrying capacity, stable viscosity, optimum wear protection, low foaming, proper lubrication and reducing the heating of the transmission.
RAVENOL Racing Gearoil offers excellent anti-wear properties and an optimum viscosity-temperature behavior.
RAVENOL Racing Gearoil is used as special race oil based on PAO for limited-slip differentials of race cars.
- A stable high-pressure lubricating oil film even at high temperatures and under high stress.
- Excellent shear stability and excellent thermal stability.
- A very good viscosity-temperature behaviour.
- An excellent aging resistance and high oxidation resistance.
- A very good wear protection, excellent EP characteristics.
- A low foaming even at high speeds.
- Good compatibility with non-ferrous metals and sealing materials.
- Good circuit behaviour at low temperatures, low pour point.
- Longest oil change intervals, thanks to excellent shear stability.
- Reduced noise transmission through low vibration even in hot oil through the oil film with good adheand excellent LS additive.
Technical Product Data
|Viscosity at 100 °C||27||mm²/s||DIN 51562-1|
|Brookfield Viscosity at -40 °C||144.600||mPa*s||ASTM D2983|
|Copper Strip Test at 121 °C||1a||ASTM D130|
|Density at 20 °C||864,0||kg/m³||EN ISO 12185|
|Flashpoint||204||°C||DIN EN ISO 2592|