RAVENOL Racing Gearoil is a modern, PAO (poly-alpha-olefin) based fully synthetic racing gear oil with USVO® Technology.
RAVENOL Racing Gearoil was developed as manual and differential oil for use in racing vehicles.The USVO® technology offers high performance, improved gear protection and optimized gear cleanliness for your vehicle.Special additives guarantee limited slip properties, a high load carrying capacity, stable viscosity, optimum wear protection, low foaming, proper lubrication and reducing the heating of the transmission.
RAVENOL Racing Gearoil offers excellent anti-wear properties and an optimum viscosity-temperature behavior.
RAVENOL Racing Gearoil is used as special race oil based on PAO for limited-slip differentials of race cars.
- A stable high-pressure lubricating oil film even at high temperatures and under high stress.
- Excellent shear stability and excellent thermal stability.
- A very good viscosity-temperature behaviour.
- An excellent aging resistance and high oxidation resistance.
- A very good wear protection, excellent EP characteristics.
- A low foaming even at high speeds.
- Good compatibility with non-ferrous metals and sealing materials.
- Good circuit behaviour at low temperatures, low pour point.
- Longest oil change intervals, thanks to excellent shear stability.
- Reduced noise transmission through low vibration even in hot oil through the oil film with good adheand excellent LS additive.
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||864,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||27||DIN 51562-1|
|Brookfield Viscosity at -40 °C||mPa*s||144.600||ASTM D2983|
|Flashpoint||°C||204||DIN EN ISO 2592|
|Copper Strip Test at 121 °C||1a||ASTM D130|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.