RAVENOL Sperrdiff.-Getr.-Oel LS 90 is locking differential hypoid gear oil that meets the extremely stringent requirements in differential gears and differential lock.
RAVENOL Sperrdiff.-Getr.-Oel LS 90 ensures good adhesion, high pressure-resistant lubricating film and offers excellent "limited slip" (LS) properties against unwanted slip-slip properties. Greatly offset hypoid gear pairs are also under severe operating conditions effectively protected against wear.
RAVENOL Sperrdiff.-Getr.-Oel LS 90 GL-5 was specially developed for use in differential with high requirements on differential with differential lock.
- Extremely high load carrying capacity
- Excellent wear protection by EP agents
- Excellent "limited slip" – Features
- Excellent resistance to aging
- High oxidation resistance even under high thermal stress
- Good foam / air separation and behave well at high speeds
- Neutrality towards non-ferrous metals and seals
- Excellent viscosity-temperature behavior
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||889,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||17,6||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||177,3||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||108||DIN ISO 2909|
|Brookfield Viscosity at -12 °C||mPa*s||12.400||ASTM D2983|
|Pourpoint||°C||-30||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flashpoint||°C||214||DIN EN ISO 2592|
|Copper Strip Test at 121 °C||1b||ASTM D130|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.