RAVENOL VSG SAE 75W-90 is a high performance universal transmission oil based on full synthetic components.
RAVENOL VSG SAE 75W-90 is designed based on high-quality synthetic base oils with a special additive treatment and inhibition ensuring trouble-free transmission function.
RAVENOL VSG SAE 75W-90 is excellent for use of highly stressed axle drives.
RAVENOL VSG SAE 75W-90 is suitable for synchronised and non-synchronised manual transmissions, transfer cases and ancillary transmission requiring API GL-5 or GL-4 oil.
RAVENOL VSG SAE 75W-90 is suitable for Ford-transmission IB5, B5, MTX75, GM5, MT285/6, MMT6/6, MT75, R15M-D, R15MX-D, MT82 and Porsche Full-Time Transfer Case with Torsen (PL72T) for Cayenne 92A / 958 Diesel and S Hybrid from 2010 to 2018.
- high additive reserves for prolonged oil change intervals according to the manufacturer specifications
- excellent cold flow properties
- best wear protection and best transmission efficiency
- Fuel savings even with short distances in low outdoor temperatures
- stable lubricating film even under high stress
- extraordinary corrosion protection and good compatibility with non-ferrous metal
- high oxidation resistance prevents oil thickening and deposits
- outstanding dirt-carrying capacity, i.e. aggregates are clean even after very long oil change intervals
- excellent elastomer compatibility to prevent leaks
- extreme shearing stability, remains within the clean oil viscosity per SAE class 75W-90 even after very long periods of use
- very high protection from rust, corrosion and foaming
- extreme low pour point
- excellent EP properties
- fuel savings
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||839,8||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||16,8||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||108,8||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||168||DIN ISO 2909|
|Brookfield Viscosity at -40 °C||mPa*s||47.000||ASTM D2983|
|Pourpoint||°C||-57||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flashpoint||°C||224||DIN EN ISO 2592|
|Seq. I at 24 °C||ml/ml||0/0||ASTM D892|
|Seq. II at 93,5 °C||ml/ml||0/0||ASTM D892|
|Seq. III at 24 °C after 93,5 °C||ml/ml||0/0||ASTM D892|
|Copper Strip Test at 121 °C||1a||ASTM D130|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.