RAVENOL Frostlube F 12 is designed on the basis of specially selected base oils for the low-temperature performance and high quality hydraulic additives including corrosion and oxidation inhibitors as well as additives for the reduction of wear and foaming.
RAVENOL Frostlube F 12 is a high quality, anti-wear hydraulic oil with a very high viscosity index, good shear stability and excellent low-temperature properties.
RAVENOL Frostlube F 12 is excellently suitable for application in extremely low temperatures, e.g. equipment in refrigerated warehouses or mobile facilities, which are used outdoors under extreme winter conditions.
RAVENOL Frostlube F 12 is specifically formulated so that a consistent viscosity is extensively given even in the case of extremely varying temperatures.
RAVENOL Frostlube F 12 is a shear stable, high quality hydraulic oil and therefore, suitable for application under extreme hydraulic conditions without risk for the system. If the oil temperature is permanently above 80°C, the hydraulic system should be pressurised to minimise oil loss due to evaporation.
- An extremely high viscosity index so that the good lubrication properties and the protection in the eventof minimal viscosity alterationss are ensured by a wide temperature range.
- A low pour point; therefore, application at extremely low temperatures is permitted without the risk offreezing.
- An extremely good resistance to oxidation and a very good shear stability; therefore, longer service lifeof the oil under the usually extreme application conditions.
- Protection of the hydraulic system against corrosive influences.
- Anti-wear effect.
- Load bearing capability.
- Longer service life of the oil.
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||828,0||kg/m³||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||6,7||mm²/s||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||19,9||mm²/s||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||332||DIN ISO 2909|
|Pourpoint||-49||°C||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flashpoint||172||°C||DIN EN ISO 2592|