RAVENOL Frostlube F 22 is special hydraulic fluid designed on the basis of specially selected base oils for the low-temperature performance and high quality hydraulic additives including corrosion and oxidation inhibitors as well as additives for the reduction of wear and foaming.
RAVENOL Frostlube F 22 is a high quality, anti-wear hydraulic oil with a very high viscosity index, good shear stability and excellent low-temperature properties.
RAVENOL Frostlube F 22 is excellently suitable for application in extremely low temperatures, e.g. equipment in refrigerated warehouses or mobile facilities, which are used outdoors under extreme winter conditions.
RAVENOL Frostlube F 22 is specifically formulated so that a consistent viscosity is extensively given even in the case of extremely varying temperatures.
RAVENOL Frostlube F 22 is a shear stable, high quality hydraulic oil and therefore, suitable for application under extreme hydraulic conditions without risk for the system. If the oil temperature is permanently above 80°C, the hydraulic system should be pressurized to minimize oil loss due to evaporation.
- An extremely high viscosity index so that the good lubrication properties and the protection in the eventof minimal viscosity alterations are ensured by a wide temperature range.
- A low pour point; therefore, application at extremely low temperatures is permitted without the risk offreezing.
- An extremely good resistance to oxidation and a very good shear stability; therefore, longer service lifeof the oil under the usually extreme application conditions.
- Protection of the hydraulic system against corrosive influences.
- Anti-wear effect.
- Load bearing capability.
- Longer service life of the oil.
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C
|EN ISO 12185
|Viscosity at 100 °C
|Viscosity at 40 °C
|Viscosity Index VI
|DIN ISO 2909
|DIN ISO 3016
|DIN EN ISO 2592
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.