RAVENOL Getriebeoel CLP 46 is a high quality, mineral-based gear oil formulated with selected high-pressure additives (EP additives). Its special active substance combination provides a good, stable high-pressure impact load capacity. has a low pour point and therefore a RAVENOL Getriebeoel CLP 46 has a low pour point and therefore a very good cold behaviour.
RAVENOL Getriebeoel CLP 46 can be used as a lubricant in nearly all industrial gear drives due to its good stress and/or impact characteristics.
- A very good, stable high-pressure absorption capacity under shock loads.
- Resistant properties at elevated temperatures
- A good anti-rust and anti-corrosion effect
- Excellent wear protection
- A very good effect against foam formation
- A low pour point
- Very good cold behavior
Technical Product Data
|Viscosity at 100 °C
|Viscosity at 40 °C
|Viscosity Index VI
|DIN ISO 2909
|Density at 20 °C
|EN ISO 12185
|DIN EN ISO 2592
|DIN ISO 3016
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.