RAVENOL WATERCRAFT Teilsynth. 2-Takt is a semi-synthetic 2-stroke oil, dyed blue, with special esters and Polyisobutylene (PIB) and an ash-free additive package for optimum viscosity and corrosion protection.
RAVENOL WATERCRAFT Teilsynth. 2-Takt can be used in a mixture of up to 1:75 with regular petrol.
RAVENOL WATERCRAFT Teilsynth. 2-Takt is particularly suitable for the lubrication of air-cooled two-stroke petrol engines with high engine speeds and severe loads.
RAVENOL WATERCRAFT Teilsynth. 2-Takt is excellently suited for the lubrication of two-stroke watercrafts with water cooling systems.
RAVENOL WATERCRAFT Teilsynth. 2-Takt meets the requirements of the National Marine Manufacturers’ Association NMMA TC-W3 (Yamaha CE 50S, Mercury).
- Excellent lubrication of all engine parts
- A powerful cleaning performance, which keeps combustion chambers as well as intake and exhaust channels free of combustion residue and deposits to the greatest possible extent
- Clean spark plugs provide for an optimum performance of the engine
- Great wear and corrosion protection
- Low vehicle exhaust emission due to good combustion
Technical Product Data
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||9,6||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||69,9||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||117||DIN ISO 2909|
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||865,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Flashpoint||°C||168||DIN EN ISO 2592|
|Pourpoint||°C||-33||DIN ISO 3016|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.