Category: 4 stroke engine oil
Item number: 1151105
Specification: ACEA A5/B5, API SL, API SM
Oil type: Fully synthetic
Recommendation: Ariens, Briggs&Stratton, Caiman, Canadiana, Craftsman, CubCadet, Honda, Husqvarna, McCulloch, MTD, Murray, Partner, Snapper, Stiga, Swisher, TORO, White Outdoor, Yard-Man
Application: Hobby and garden
RAVENOL Schneefräse 4-Takt SAE 5W-30 is high quality fully synthetic green coloured four-stroke engine oil.
RAVENOL Schneefräse 4-Takt SAE 5W-30 is specially designed for 4-stroke snow blowers. Excellent wear protection also by high pressure, excellent corrosion protection. Because of the noticeable fuel economy RAVENOL Schneefräse 4-Takt SAE 5W-30 contributes to the reduction of pollutant emissions and protecting the environment.
RAVENOL Schneefräse 4-Takt SAE 5W-30 is fuel efficient engine oil special conceived for 4-stroke snow blower engines.
- Fast oiling of the engine, also by low temperatures
- Low oil consumption because of the low evaporation tendency
- Excellent wear protection by high pressure
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Safety towards sludge, coking, leaking and corrosion also in unfavourable operational conditions
- No oil caused deposits in combustion chambers, in piston ring zone and on valves
- Neutrality against seal materials
Technical Product Data
|Sulphated Ash||%wt.||1,1||DIN 51575|
|tbn||mg KOH/g||10,9||ASTM D2896|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||10,0||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||56,6||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||165||DIN ISO 2909|
|CCS Viscosity at -30 °C||mPa*s||4300||ASTM D5293|
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||849,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Flashpoint||°C||240||DIN EN ISO 2592|
|Low Temp. Pumping viscosity (MRV) at -35 °C||mPa*s||14.000||ASTM D4684|
|Noack Volatility||% M/M||9,4||ASTM D5800|
|Pourpoint||°C||-39||DIN ISO 3016|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.