RAVENOL Extra Duty Truck SAE 5W-30 is a synthetic fuel-saving "Low SAPS" heavy duty engine oil based on the latest additive technology with selected base oils. It was specially developed for diesel engines in the toughest conditions in all seasons. It is extremely well suited to use in EURO IV, EURO V and EURO VI engines in combination with low-sulfur diesel fuel. The viscosity range SAE 5W-30 ensures a reliable cold start at low outside temperatures and fully lubricity at high operating temperatures. Friction losses and wear are reduced.
RAVENOL Extra Duty Truck SAE 5W-30 is suitable for use in engines with and without particle filters and catalytic converters and is designed for the special requirements of the Low SAPS technology. The product offers low sulphur, phosphorous and ash content.
RAVENOL Extra Duty Truck SAE 5W-30 is characterized by increased oxidation and shear stability as well as improved air release characteristics to meet and exceed the latest API CK-4 requirements.
RAVENOL Extra Duty Truck SAE 5W-30 is a high-performance engine oil which can be used all year round and which has been designed to meet the new exhaust gas emissions guidelines. It has been created for vehicles with exhaust gas recirculation systems. Extended oil change intervals in accordance with manufacturer instructions.
RAVENOL Extra Duty Truck SAE 5W-30 is particularly suitable for use in a mixed fleet including EURO IV, EURO V and EURO VI engines and therefore offers the ideal solution to reducing the range of products needed. Please follow the manufacturer’s recommendations!
- Very stable and excellent viscosity behavior and high shear stability
- Fuel saving under all operating conditions
- Maintains the efficiency of the exhaust gas purification systems over a very long term
- Power losses caused by diesel particulate filters are prevented and a higher efficiency is achieved
- Low evaporation tendency resulting in low oil consumption
- Extended oil change intervals protect natural resources
- An excellent cold start behaviour
- Low SAPS = Low Sulphated ash, Phosphorous and Sulfur
- Can also be used in many commercial vehicles without diesel particulate filters
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||852,6||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||12,2||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||73,6||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||164||DIN ISO 2909|
|CCS Viscosity at -30 °C||mPa*s||5994||ASTM D5293|
|Low Temp. Pumping viscosity (MRV) at -35 °C||mPa*s||23.200||ASTM D4684|
|Pourpoint||°C||-46||DIN ISO 3016|
|Noack Volatility||% M/M||9,2||ASTM D5800|
|Flashpoint||°C||240||DIN EN ISO 2592|
|tbn||mg KOH/g||9,6||ASTM D2896|
|Sulphated Ash||%wt.||0,76||DIN 51575|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.