RAVENOL Performance Truck SAE 10W-40 is semi-synthetic multi-grade diesel engine oil for highly loaded diesel engines based on MC-systems.
RAVENOL Performance Truck SAE 10W-40 is low-friction long-life engine oil for all kind of diesel engines with and without turbocharging in trucks, buses and machinery. Suitable for the longest oil change intervals.
RAVENOL Performance Truck SAE 10W-40 has a higher performance than conventional high-performance engine oils. International such oils are called UHPD oils (UHPD = Ultra High Performance Diesel Oil). Regardless of the particular mileage, older diesel engines on RAVENOL Performance Truck SAE 10W-40 should be changed without rinsing.
- High wear protection even under constant load at full throttle
- Reduced fuel consumption by low-friction characteristics
- Quick oil circulation reduces cold-start and warm-up wear
- Protection against bore polishing of cylinder paths
- Reduction of exhaust particles
- Protects against corrosion, even when using diesel fuels with high sulfur content
- Safe protection against deposits and sticking, both under extreme thermal loads and short haul
- Optimum compatibility with seal materials
- Environmentally friendly due longest oil change intervals and low evaporation losses
- Guaranteed extended drain intervals for the long-haul truck or transport
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||866,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||14,5||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||96,2||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||156||DIN ISO 2909|
|Pourpoint||°C||-33||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flashpoint||°C||234||DIN EN ISO 2592|
|tbn||mg KOH/g||13,2||ASTM D2896|
|Sulphated Ash||%wt.||1,7||DIN 51575|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.