RAVENOL MARINE Performance SAE 15W-40 is an all-year SHPD engine oil for marine diesel engines with or without turbo charging.
RAVENOL MARINE Performance SAE 15W-40 is marine diesel engines motor oil with high wear protection.
RAVENOL MARINE Performance SAE 15W-40 is specially designed for extended oil change intervals (under consideration of the manufacturer instruction).
RAVENOL MARINE Performance SAE 15W-40 is approved, tried and tested for aggregates specifying:
Specifications: API CK-4/CJ-4/SN; ACEA E9, E7
Approvals: Volvo VDS-4.5; Mack EOS-4.5; Renault VI RLD-3
Recommendations: Caterpillar; Cummins QSB 5.9; Detroit Diesel; IVECO; MAN; Mercruiser; MTU;NANNI Diesel; PERKINS; Scania LDF; SKL; Steyr; SULZER; VETUS DEUTZ; YANMAR
- high pressure absorption capacity, high oxidation stability
- outstanding temperature stability
- very good detergent and dispersing properties
- excellent aging resistance, high wear protection
- excellent viscosity-temperature behavior
- neutrality to seals
- high safety reserves even with boundary lubrication conditions
- best suitability for difficult operating conditions
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||866,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||15,6||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||116,1||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||142||DIN ISO 2909|
|Pourpoint||°C||-33||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flashpoint||°C||240||DIN EN ISO 2592|
|tbn||mg KOH/g||11,0||ASTM D2896|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.