Category Motorbike engine oil
Item number 1172111
Specification API SN
Oil type Semi-Synthetic
Approvals JASO MA2 T903:2016 (M049RAV174)
RAVENOL Motobike 4-T Ester SAE 10W-30 is a future-oriented engine oil which was especially produced for 4stroke motorbikes. It provides a fuel saving operation of the engines. Because of its synthetic components and a balanced innovative additivation it is suitable for superior engines of motorbikes with wet couplings and oillubricated couplings.
With RAVENOL Motobike 4-T Ester SAE 10W-30 a solid and high loadable engine oil was developed. Theexcellent cold start behaviour provides an optimum lubrication safety during the cold run phase.
RAVENOL Motobike 4-T Ester SAE 10W-30 fulfils the high tech demands of the latest powerful enginegeneration.
RAVENOL Motobike 4-T Ester SAE 10W-30 is suitable as a high performance low friction engine oil for all motorbikes in case the specification SAE 10W-30 JASO MA/MA2 is requested.
- A quick lubrication of the engine
- A low evaporation tendency, therefore a lower oil consumption
- Safety against sludge accumulation, cokings and corrosion even under unfavourable operating conditions
- Guarantee of the function of the hydro tappets at all temperatures
- No oil limited deposits in combustion chambers, at the piston ring and valves
- Unchanged viscosity during the whole oil change interval, a high viscosity index
- Neutral against sealing materials
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||851,0||kg/m³||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||12,0||mm²/s||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||78,9||mm²/s||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||148||DIN ISO 2909|
|Pourpoint||-36||°C||DIN ISO 3016|
|CCS Viscosity at -25 °C||5660||mPa*s||ASTM D5293|
|Flashpoint||260||°C||DIN EN ISO 2592|
|Noack Volatility||3,3||%wt.||ASTM D5800|
|tbn||7,9||mg KOH/g||ASTM D2896|