RAVENOL Motobike 4-T Ester 15W-50 is a future-oriented engine oil which was especially produced for 4 stroke motorbikes. It provides a fuel saving operation of the engines. Because of its synthetic components and a balanced innovative additivation it is suitable for superior engines of motorbikes with wet couplings and oil lubricated couplings.
With RAVENOL Motobike 4-T Ester 15W-50a solid and high loadable engine oil was developed. The excellent cold start behaviour provides an optimum lubrication safety during the cold run phase.
RAVENOL Motobike 4-T Ester 15W-50 fulfils the high tech demands of the latest powerful engine generation.
RAVENOL Motobike 4-T Ester 15W50 is suitable as a high performance low friction engine oil for all motorbikes in case the specification SAE 15W-50 JASO MA/MA2 is requested.
- a quick lubrication of the engine
- a low evaporation tendency, therefore a lower oil consumption
- safety against sludge accumulation, cokings and corrosion even under unfavourable operatingconditions
- guarantee of the function of the hydro tappets at all temperatures
- no oil limited deposits in combustion chambers, at the piston ring and valves
- unchanged viscosity during the whole oil change interval, a high viscosity index
- neutral against sealing materials
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C
|EN ISO 12185
|Viscosity at 100 °C
|Viscosity at 40 °C
|Viscosity Index VI
|DIN ISO 2909
|CCS Viscosity at -20 °C
|DIN ISO 3016
|DIN EN ISO 2592
|HTHS Viscosity at 150 °C
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.