RAVENOL Motobike 4-T Ester 15W-50 is a future-oriented engine oil which was especially produced for 4 stroke motorbikes. It provides a fuel saving operation of the engines. Because of its synthetic components and a balanced innovative additivation it is suitable for superior engines of motorbikes with wet couplings and oil lubricated couplings.
With RAVENOL Motobike 4-T Ester 15W-50a solid and high loadable engine oil was developed. The excellent cold start behaviour provides an optimum lubrication safety during the cold run phase.
RAVENOL Motobike 4-T Ester 15W-50 fulfils the high tech demands of the latest powerful engine generation.
RAVENOL Motobike 4-T Ester 15W50 is suitable as a high performance low friction engine oil for all motorbikes in case the specification SAE 15W-50 JASO MA/MA2 is requested.
- a quick lubrication of the engine
- a low evaporation tendency, therefore a lower oil consumption
- safety against sludge accumulation, cokings and corrosion even under unfavourable operatingconditions
- guarantee of the function of the hydro tappets at all temperatures
- no oil limited deposits in combustion chambers, at the piston ring and valves
- unchanged viscosity during the whole oil change interval, a high viscosity index
- neutral against sealing materials
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||860,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||18,7||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||144,7||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||147||DIN ISO 2909|
|CCS Viscosity at -20 °C||mPa*s||6300||ASTM D5293|
|Pourpoint||°C||-30||DIN ISO 3016|
|Flashpoint||°C||256||DIN EN ISO 2592|
|HTHS Viscosity at 150 °C||mPa*s||5,13||ASTM D5481|
|tbn||mg KOH/g||7,9||ASTM D2896|
|Sulphated Ash||%wt.||0,86||DIN 51575|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.