RAVENOL Motobike 4-T Ester SAE 5W-30 is a 4 stroke high performance low friction multi-range engine oil which was especially produced for 4 stroke motorbikes. Because of its synthetic components and a balancedinnovative additivation it is suitablefor superior engines of motorbikes with wet couplings and oil lubricated couplings.
The excellent cold start behaviour provides an optimum lubrication safety during the cold run phase. Because of a considerable fuel saving RAVENOL Motobike 4-T Ester SAE 5W-30 contributes to protect theenvironment by reducing the emissions.
RAVENOL Motobike 4-T Ester SAE 5W-30 is suitable as a high performance low friction engine oil for all motorbikes in case the specification SAE 5W-30 is requested.
- a very stable and excellent viscosity behaviour
- an excellent shear stability
- very good cold start characteristics
- a safe lubrication film at very high operating temperatures
- a considerable lower evaporation tendency, therefore a lower oil consumption
- very good detergent and dispersant characteristics
- a very good corrosion protection
- protection against foam formation
- suitable for catalysts
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||848||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||11,6||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||69||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||165||DIN ISO 2909|
|CCS Viscosity at -30 °C||mPa*s||5683||ASTM D5293|
|Low Temp. Pumping viscosity (MRV) at -35 °C||mPa*s||23000||ASTM D4684|
|Pourpoint||°C||-42||DIN ISO 3016|
|Noack Volatility||% M/M||5,6||ASTM D5800|
|Flashpoint||°C||250||DIN EN ISO 2592|
|tbn||mg KOH/g||7,9||ASTM D2896|
|Sulphated Ash||%wt.||0,86||DIN 51575|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.