RAVENOL FEH SAE 0W-16 is synthetic high performance motor oil with CleanSynto® technology and PAO content for passenger car petrol and diesel engines with and without turbo-charging and direct injection.
RAVENOL FEH SAE 0W-16 minimises friction, wear and fuel consumption with excellent cold start characteristics. Suitable for extended oil change intervals when recommended by manufacturer.
RAVENOL FEH SAE 0W-16 is suitable for an energy saving all year use for all modern passenger car gasoline and diesel engines as well as for hybrid vehicles from various manufacturers. It reduces emissions and thus helps to protect the environment. The operating instructions of the vehicle and engine manufacturers must be observed.
- High protection against wear and corrosion
- Fuel savings due to smooth running properties
- Excellent detergent and dispersant characteristics
- Neutrality towards sealing materials
- Long endurance because of high oxidation stability
- An excellent cold start performance
- A very good viscosity temperature behaviour
- Low evaporation tendency
- Suitable for catalysts
- Ideal for hybrid vehicles
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C
|EN ISO 12185
|Viscosity at 100 °C
|Viscosity at 40 °C
|Viscosity Index VI
|DIN ISO 2909
|HTHS Viscosity at 150 °C
|CCS Viscosity at -35 °C
|Low Temp. Pumping viscosity (MRV) at -40 °C
|DIN ISO 3016
|DIN EN ISO 2592
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.