RAVENOL HCL SAE 5W-30 is a synthetic low friction motor oil with CleanSynto® technology for passenger car petrol and diesel engines with and without turbo-charging and direct injection.
RAVENOL HCL SAE 5W-30 achieves a high viscosity index through its formulation with special base oils. The excellent cold start behaviour provides an optimum lubricating safety during the cold run phase.
Because of a considerable fuel saving RAVENOL HCL SAE 5W-30 contributes to protect the environment by reducing the emissions.
RAVENOL HCL SAE 5W-30 minimizes friction, wear and fuel consumption with excellent cold start characteristics.
Suitable for extended oil change intervals where recommended by manufacturer.
RAVENOL HCL SAE 5W-30 is an universal fuel-efficient engine oil, a top-quality product for petrol and passenger car diesel engines with or without turbochargers in passenger cars and vans.
- Fuel economy in part and full power operation.
- Very stable and excellent viscosity behaviour.
- Excellent shear stability.
- Excellent cold start characteristics.
- A safe lubricant film at high operating temperatures.
- Excellent detergency and dispersing properties.
- High wear and corrosion protection, high oxidation stability.
- Protection against foaming.
- Excellent detergent- and dispersant characteristics.
- Longlife characteristics through high oxidation stability.
- Catalyst suitability.
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C
|EN ISO 12185
|Viscosity at 100 °C
|Viscosity at 40 °C
|Viscosity Index VI
|DIN ISO 2909
|HTHS Viscosity at 150 °C
|CCS Viscosity at -30 °C
|Low Temp. Pumping viscosity (MRV) at -35 °C
|DIN ISO 3016
|DIN EN ISO 2592
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.