RAVENOL HCL SAE 5W-30 is a synthetic low friction motor oil with CleanSynto® technology for passenger car petrol and diesel engines with and without turbo-charging and direct injection.
RAVENOL HCL SAE 5W-30 achieves a high viscosity index through its formulation with special base oils. The excellent cold start behaviour provides an optimum lubricating safety during the cold run phase.
Because of a considerable fuel saving RAVENOL HCL SAE 5W-30 contributes to protect the environment by reducing the emissions.
RAVENOL HCL SAE 5W-30 minimizes friction, wear and fuel consumption with excellent cold start characteristics.
Suitable for extended oil change intervals where recommended by manufacturer.
RAVENOL HCL SAE 5W-30 is an universal fuel-efficient engine oil, a top-quality product for petrol and passenger car diesel engines with or without turbochargers in passenger cars and vans.
- Fuel economy in part and full power operation.
- Very stable and excellent viscosity behaviour.
- Excellent shear stability.
- Excellent cold start characteristics.
- A safe lubricant film at high operating temperatures.
- Excellent detergency and dispersing properties.
- High wear and corrosion protection, high oxidation stability.
- Protection against foaming.
- Excellent detergent- and dispersant characteristics.
- Longlife characteristics through high oxidation stability.
- Catalyst suitability.
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||847,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||12,2||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||72,3||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||168||DIN ISO 2909|
|HTHS Viscosity at 150 °C||mPa*s||3,57||ASTM D5481|
|CCS Viscosity at -30 °C||mPa*s||5591||ASTM D5293|
|Low Temp. Pumping viscosity (MRV) at -35 °C||mPa*s||19.100||ASTM D4684|
|Pourpoint||°C||-39||DIN ISO 3016|
|Noack Volatility||% M/M||8,6||ASTM D5800|
|Flashpoint||°C||238||DIN EN ISO 2592|
|tbn||mg KOH/g||10,2||ASTM D2896|
|Sulphated Ash||%wt.||1,04||DIN 51575|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.