RAVENOL High Fuel Economy HFE SAE 5W-16 is a PAO (Polyalphaolefin) based, full synthetic low friction motor oil with especially USVO® and proven CleanSynto® technology for passenger car petrol engines with and without turbo-charging and direct injection.
Due to the USVO® technology we achieve an extremely high viscosity stability. We avoid the disadvantages of polymeric viscosity improvers while taking advantage of them. This improves engine protection, performance, engine cleanliness and oil drain intervals. The USVO® technology makes it possible that the product has no shear losses during the entire change interval and is extremely stable to oxidation. This unique technology helps oil lubricate faster, thereby minimizing friction while keeping the engine clean and efficient.
RAVENOL High Fuel Economy HFE SAE 5W-16 was formulated with tri-nuclear molybdenum and OFM (Organic Friction Modifiers), in order to achieve minimal friction, wear and fuel consumption with excellent cold start characteristics.
With its new formulation, RAVENOL High Fuel Economy HFE SAE 5W-16 provides a safe layer of lubrication even at very high operating temperatures and protects from corrosion and loss of oil through oxidation or coking. The excellent cold start behavior ensures optimum lubrication safety during the cold running phase.
By significantly reducing fuel consumption, RAVENOL High Fuel Economy HFE SAE 5W-16 helps to protect the environment by reducing emissions.
Extended oil change intervals according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
RAVENOL High Fuel Economy HFE SAE 5W-16 is suitable as a high performance, smooth-running engine oil for sophisticated engines. It is recommended for modern passenger car petrol engines, if the engine manufacturer recommends using a low viscosity oil with the viscosity category SAE 5W-16. It is also suitable for use in hybrid vehicles from various manufacturers.
- Fuel saving in partial and full load operation.
- Excellent wear protection and a high viscosity index ensure the long service life of the engine even under high speed driving conditions.
- Excellent cold start properties even at low temperatures of below -30°C.
- A reliable lubrication film even at high operating temperatures.
- Low volatility, resulting in low oil consumption.
- No oil-related deposits in combustion chambers, in the piston ring zone and on valves.
- Compatible with sealing materials.
- Extended oil change intervals protect natural resources.
- Ideal for hybrid vehicles.
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C
|EN ISO 12185
|Viscosity at 100 °C
|Viscosity at 40 °C
|Viscosity Index VI
|DIN ISO 2909
|HTHS Viscosity at 150 °C
|CCS Viscosity at -30 °C
|Low Temp. Pumping viscosity (MRV) at -35 °C
|DIN ISO 3016
|DIN EN ISO 2592
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.