RAVENOL HLS SAE 5W-30 is a synthetic Mid SAPS low friction motor oil with CleanSynto® technology for passenger car petrol and diesel engines with and without turbo-charging and direct injection.
RAVENOL HLS SAE 5W-30 achieves a high viscosity index through its formulation with special base oils. The excellent cold start behaviour provides an optimum lubricating safety during the cold run phase.
Because of a considerable fuel saving RAVENOL HLS SAE 5W-30 contributes to protect the environment by reducing the emissions.
RAVENOL HLS SAE 5W-30 minimizes friction, wear and fuel consumption with excellent cold start characteristics.
RAVENOL HLS SAE 5W-30 is Mid SAPS Oils which prevents effectively the reset of the diesel soot particulate filter.
Suitable for extended oil change intervals where recommended by manufacturer.
RAVENOL HLS SAE 5W-30 is suitable for demanding motors as a high performance low friction motor oil. It is recommended for all modern passenger car gasoline and diesel engines, including turbo versions, for direct injection motors and it is also recommended for all operation conditions. RAVENOL HLS SAE 5W-30 is recommended for use in vehicles with diesel particulate filters.
- Fuel economy in part and full power operation.
- Excellent wear protection and high viscosity index also under high-speed driving conditions, the long life of the engine.
- Excellent cold starting characteristics also at low temperatures below -30°C.
- A safe lubricant film at high operating temperatures.
- Low evaporative tendency, so lower oil consumption.
- No deposits in combustion chambers, in the piston ring zone and valves.
- Neutrality towards sealing materials.
- Extended oil change intervals to protect natural resources.
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C||kg/m³||847,0||EN ISO 12185|
|Viscosity at 100 °C||mm²/s||12,2||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity at 40 °C||mm²/s||72,7||DIN 51562-1|
|Viscosity Index VI||166||DIN ISO 2909|
|HTHS Viscosity at 150 °C||mPa*s||3,51||ASTM D5481|
|CCS Viscosity at -30 °C||mPa*s||5216||ASTM D5293|
|Low Temp. Pumping viscosity (MRV) at -35 °C||mPa*s||23000||ASTM D4684|
|Pourpoint||°C||-39||DIN ISO 3016|
|Noack Volatility||% M/M||6,9||ASTM D5800|
|Flashpoint||°C||234||DIN EN ISO 2592|
|tbn||mg KOH/g||7,8||ASTM D2896|
|Sulphated Ash||%wt.||0,8||DIN 51575|
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.