RAVENOL HPS SAE 5W-30 is modern high performance low friction semi synthetic hydrocrack hypersynth multigrade motor oil with CleanSynto® technology, formulated with PAO (Polyalphaolefines), for passenger car gasoline and diesel engines, with and without turbocharging and direct injection.
RAVENOL HPS SAE 5W-30 achieves a high viscosity index through its formulation with special base oils. The excellent cold start behaviour provides an optimum lubricating safety during the cold run phase.
Because of a considerable fuel saving RAVENOL HPS SAE 5W-30 contributes to protect the environment by reducing the emissions.
RAVENOL HPS SAE 5W-30 minimizes friction, wear and fuel consumption with excellent cold start characteristics.
Suitable for extended oil change intervals where recommended by manufacturer.
RAVENOL HPS SAE 5W-30 is low friction motor oil, which is suitable for performance motors. It is recommended for all modern passenger car gasoline and diesel engines, including turbo versions and for direct injection motors and also recommended for all operation conditions.
- Fuel economy in part and full power operation.
- Very stable and excellent viscosity behaviour.
- Excellent shear stability.
- Excellent cold starting characteristics.
- A safe lubricant film at high operating temperatures.
- Excellent detergent- and dispersant characteristics.
- High wear and corrosion protection, high oxidation stability.
- Prevention of sludge formation.
- Extended lifetime because of oxidation stability.
- Suitable for catalysts.
Technical Product Data
|Density at 20 °C
|EN ISO 12185
|Viscosity at 100 °C
|Viscosity at 40 °C
|Viscosity Index VI
|DIN ISO 2909
|HTHS Viscosity at 150 °C
|CCS Viscosity at -30 °C
|Low Temp. Pumping viscosity (MRV) at -35 °C
|DIN ISO 3016
|DIN EN ISO 2592
All indicated data are approximate values and are subject to the commercial fluctuations.